• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
So just curious, is there any lesbian content in this version of the game or planned for the future?

orrpolip

May 3, 2017
Hello guys, thank you all for your comments:love:

Let me give you some answers.

1 There aren't many activities in the game right now. We decided to show you the game like this to see if we're moving in the right direction or not. Next, we want to add such mechanics as
- Movement through locations
- Closet
- Gallery
- Store with items
- Quest to find items
- Mini-games
- Ability to build relationships with characters

It will take us a few months to implement all of this, but we'll try to gradually add more mechanics one by one.

2 The limited content in the game is a bonus for our subscribers. We didn't completely limit the scenes in the game. But we decided to give subscribers a small bonus as a reward for their investment in the project. Since we have a project at the very beginning stage and we appreciate every dollar we get. This helps us to further develop the project and improve the quality and quantity of content in the game.

3 Now in the game there are a few bugs. Thank you to those who helped us find them. We are already working on the bugfix and will upload it soon.

4 We plan to release updates once a month like we did with Forbidden Fruit. If we have more money in the project, then we will have the opportunity to increase the team and release updates more often

Special thanks to everyone who has written positive comments and valid criticism. The team is very pleased to read your feedback. And also thanks to those who understand that the game is at an early stage and did not write bad comments.

Subscribe to our social networks, there we post sprites of new characters and write news on the development of the game.
Also if you liked the game, you can support us here -
thank you for playing :giggle:
Hello Team,

A few thoughts:

It's nice to see you are reworking the original, despite that was flawed the original idea and the foundation was pretty good.
I've seen the writing has improved already and the idea of making meaningful relationships is also great. The graphics are awesome, although I loved the original as well but yeah from the artistic side this game is gorgeous.
I also love the idea of giving different responses based on charm, intelligence or agression. Developing this system could be great on the long run, for example a cold, rationalist Maya could be less appealing for most of the Lyndarians but a cheerful, charm heavy character could be the wet dream for everybody on the island. Its a lot of writing and work to implement but this could elevate your game.

Please let the player decide whether he/she want to make Maya or Leo a mindless sex addict or not, so it's important to give the protagonists the ability to say NO. If a sex scene is unavoidable at least make it meaningful and it should add to the character or the story. (for now it looks good, just keep it this way)

My opinion on the paywall: if you decide to give the full scenes to the subscribers a month or two earlier than the public its fine, but I guess later you should unlock all the scenes for everyone.(you did this more or less in the OG game)

Also as others mentioned the human genitalia looks silly on the furry races. So at least alter this a bit(by its color or shape) if you don't want to draw animal genitalia for some reason it's fine, just make it different.

Best wishes, I hope you can keep your plans and promises.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
All 18+ Content is for Subscriber.
The Game is bugged somtimes the texts for the dialogues don't come and the massage can't be completed at all in freeplay mode.

• Angry
Reactions: JayshNahat

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
Big question, are there plans to have a toggle for more furry cocks instead of the human ones shown, if so or if it's already in place then great, if not then that's unfortunate but oh well.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
All 18+ Content is for Subscriber.
The Game is bugged somtimes the texts for the dialogues don't come and the massage can't be completed at all in freeplay mode.
Or I paid I think? Content hidden behind a pay wall and more nonsense, theres little to no content, its dragged out by replaying the same stuff over and over. Where can I see the scenes?

• Angry
Reactions: JayshNahat

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I guess until someone dropped bypass gallery, maybe Ex co-worker previous team will release game too.

I keep tap updated on both team yet another team hasn't released game (there's progress pic but yeah)

So it's interesting which one was more great or which one doomed.
I think they're fluffy tail on itch game call project genome.

Like i said there's nothing to touch yet. Feel free tp comment when that day come.

Massive drama bomb gonna come soon hahahaha

WolfenArklight

Nov 5, 2017
Those better be damn good scenes for $50 a month. Even other developers from Russia that charge for "secret" scenes don't charge that much. Sadly that probably means that this will either be super drug out for the money, or struggle when people start cracking it instead of paying for it. If it works for you I guess it works, but sheesh, your prices for even accessing scenes is already steep.

Stark Warwick

Jul 9, 2017
Hello guys, thank you all for your comments:love:

Let me give you some answers.

1 There aren't many activities in the game right now. We decided to show you the game like this to see if we're moving in the right direction or not. Next, we want to add such mechanics as
- Movement through locations
- Closet
- Gallery
- Store with items
- Quest to find items
- Mini-games
- Ability to build relationships with characters

It will take us a few months to implement all of this, but we'll try to gradually add more mechanics one by one.

2 The limited content in the game is a bonus for our subscribers. We didn't completely limit the scenes in the game. But we decided to give subscribers a small bonus as a reward for their investment in the project. Since we have a project at the very beginning stage and we appreciate every dollar we get. This helps us to further develop the project and improve the quality and quantity of content in the game.

3 Now in the game there are a few bugs. Thank you to those who helped us find them. We are already working on the bugfix and will upload it soon.

4 We plan to release updates once a month like we did with Forbidden Fruit. If we have more money in the project, then we will have the opportunity to increase the team and release updates more often

Special thanks to everyone who has written positive comments and valid criticism. The team is very pleased to read your feedback. And also thanks to those who understand that the game is at an early stage and did not write bad comments.

Subscribe to our social networks, there we post sprites of new characters and write news on the development of the game.
Also if you liked the game, you can support us here -
thank you for playing :giggle:
The new art is clearly better. Now it's like many have already stated here: if we have a Furry game, use these humanoid animals with the proper characteristics and not a mere human with "mask or body paint". Tula, Raj and the wolves look ok, but the dicks should at least have the characteristics of the respective animals in such a proportion. So dull this Tiger with a human dick.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Thank you for your comments. I can respond to some of them.

1 I have seen several comments about Russia and that the team is from Russia. All my subscribers know that I, (the creator of this project) am from Crimea, I am a Ukrainian. And I have never supported the Russian state since the war - 2014, when Crimea became part of Russia. Now I had to leave the country and now I can't go back home. But I have the ability to speak Russian, so there is Russian in the game.

2 Thank you all for your ideas on how to develop the project. Everything you saw in the first episode is just a small part of what we wanted to do. In the future, we would like to add character progression mechanics, location transitions, mini-games etc.

3 Girls Not Furry. Do you like the artist's style? Do you like the characters ? If so, you should realize that the artist is very good at drawing people. And she's just learning how to draw furry characters. In order not to spend a lot of time on one character, I decided to make female characters closer to people.

4 About animal dicks. Animal dicks will increase the time to draw them in sex scenes + time for animation. At this stage of funding, we can't afford that. If you want to see animal dicks I need to hire another artist, and an additional animator, so that we also produce 1 episode a month.

5 Paywalls and siphoning off money. If you think that limiting sex scenes in the game is a money drain, that's your right. We don't sell our game, it's free, everyone has the opportunity to play. If you want all the scenes for free - wait for the game release ( 8-10 episodes).
You have to understand that with the current budget of the project ( $1800 per patreon) I need to pay the salary of the whole team.
I don't have the ability to open all the scenes for free because we don't have that big of a budget.
I don't have the ability to add animal dicks
I don't have the ability to draw all the characters at once
I don't have the ability to make a perfect game at once.

But I will try to improve it as donations increase. So all the money that comes from the sites I fully invest in the game.

Thank you for reading the post to the end)
We are trying very hard to make a good game that you like

Last edited:

WolfenArklight

Nov 5, 2017
5 Paywalls and siphoning off money. If you think that limiting sex scenes in the game is a money drain, that's your right. We don't sell our game, it's free, everyone has the opportunity to play. If you want all the scenes for free - wait for the game release ( 8-10 episodes).
You have to understand that with the current budget of the project ( $1800 per patreon) I need to pay the salary of the whole team.
I'll comment only on this since this was, so far, my only issue with the game. You are, in fact, selling your game. While yes, you may be releasing the "game" itself for free you are locking a majority of the game behind a paywall as many have said prior to me. This isn't exactly reassuring anyone to invest in said game, and isn't a business practice I'd recommend. There are plenty of people who use this site to decide whether they want to invest in a game by playing it before actually investing into it. Locking a majority of the game behind a paywall, and a larger than normal one at that, isn't going to get you more investors quickly.

I don't have the ability to open all the scenes for free because we don't have that big of a budget.
This can be remedied by simply making both your prices more reasonable and the benefits, well, more beneficial. There are several other games that have a team as well, multiple writers, multiple artists, multiple programmers. The reason they have so many backers, past making a brilliant game (which I wholly believe yours has the potential to be despite what people say) is that they keep the prices for backing within reason and the benefits for those tiers are well balanced. As it stands locking a majority of the scenes behind a paywall isn't a good "benefit" for supporting the game. Even your "secret scene" tier is outrageously high and I can only assume by the description those who invest in that tier get ONE extra scene. That's insane, a game that's quite similar in gameplay to yours isn't locking the main scenes behind a paywall, and on top of that their bonus scenes are locked behind a paywall that is only $15 USD. They have a team quite similar to yours, however the reason that they have so many more backers than you is twofold. Their prices are reasonable, and their main game isn't locked behind a paywall, so this excuse, as well as the excuse of having to pay your team, falls flat when other teams have managed just fine.

I don't have the ability to make a perfect game at once.
No one here is asking you to make a perfect game at the snap of your fingers, we are giving you constructive criticism (or atleast most of us are trying.) and giving you solutions and things that you could do better and can only hope you'll take these criticisms to heart.

But I will try to improve it as donations increase. So all the money that comes from the sites I fully invest in the game.
Instead of waiting for the "donations to increase" to start improving the game start improving it now. You improve the game now, add the things people have request, taking into account the criticisms that people have brought forth and your investors will start coming in more often. As it stands now, people are most likely hesitant because of how you're running your business model. Give a little, get a little as they say.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
It"s a pity that a greedy person will never be able to earn more than a certain threshold and will remain an ordinary pathetic greedy person. What a pitiful sight all these games of deception, designed exclusively for suckers.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
I'll comment only on this since this was, so far, my only issue with the game. You are, in fact, selling your game. While yes, you may be releasing the "game" itself for free you are locking a majority of the game behind a paywall as many have said prior to me. This isn't exactly reassuring anyone to invest in said game, and isn't a business practice I'd recommend. There are plenty of people who use this site to decide whether they want to invest in a game by playing it before actually investing into it. Locking a majority of the game behind a paywall, and a larger than normal one at that, isn't going to get you more investors quickly.

This can be remedied by simply making both your prices more reasonable and the benefits, well, more beneficial. There are several other games that have a team as well, multiple writers, multiple artists, multiple programmers. The reason they have so many backers, past making a brilliant game (which I wholly believe yours has the potential to be despite what people say) is that they keep the prices for backing within reason and the benefits for those tiers are well balanced. As it stands locking a majority of the scenes behind a paywall isn't a good "benefit" for supporting the game. Even your "secret scene" tier is outrageously high and I can only assume by the description those who invest in that tier get ONE extra scene. That's insane, a game that's quite similar in gameplay to yours isn't locking the main scenes behind a paywall, and on top of that their bonus scenes are locked behind a paywall that is only $15 USD. They have a team quite similar to yours, however the reason that they have so many more backers than you is twofold. Their prices are reasonable, and their main game isn't locked behind a paywall, so this excuse, as well as the excuse of having to pay your team, falls flat when other teams have managed just fine.

No one here is asking you to make a perfect game at the snap of your fingers, we are giving you constructive criticism (or atleast most of us are trying.) and giving you solutions and things that you could do better and can only hope you'll take these criticisms to heart.

Instead of waiting for the "donations to increase" to start improving the game start improving it now. You improve the game now, add the things people have request, taking into account the criticisms that people have brought forth and your investors will start coming in more often. As it stands now, people are most likely hesitant because of how you're running your business model. Give a little, get a little as they say.
Thanks for the recommendation

Reactions: CluelessDork
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes