Oct 30, 2020
Walkthrough Episode 2
View attachment 2927071

Gallery Save Episode 3
- Entire Raj Blowjob Scene
- Katai Massage Scene 2 missing (but impossible to unlock, LOL! see walkthrough)
- Gerta-Brok Scene
- Maya Cohan Scene
- Leo-Nami Scene
- Leo-Tula except last three paywalled scenes
View attachment 2927068

How to Use:
Find the save game under [...]\AppData\LocalLow\Lustration Team\Lyndaria
Overwrite the file "galleryInfo.set" with the downloaded one
Should work, but if not, I can upload all other files too...
I followed your guide. immediately after finishing the massage session, the game is game over

Reactions: makki395

Potatisar

Jun 7, 2023
My impressions of episode 4.

So, our heroes land in the middle of a settlement of freedom-loving nomadic horses, punching through the dome of their circus with their handmade flying machine. The locals are hospitable, but material damage is material damage: Maya and Leo have to perform in the circus. And that's where the first problem comes in. With great artists like yours, you could show us Maya juggling and Leo becoming a tightrope walker. And that's not to mention wanting to see the new heroine, acrobat Astra, fly under the dome. Alas, we see only talking sprites, still as beautiful, but monotonous. Text description is good, but this is the case when it's better to see it once!

By the way, about the Astra. Finally, canonical beautiful furry female character! I hope she didn’t appear for just one scene in the circus, but will stay with us until the end of the story!

The colors are thickening, the Fardinos and Akami have failed to agree on a land corridor from the mountain to the lake, there is a smell of a big war with the Kujin, and there is a threat of a volcanic eruption hanging over all this, which has not gone anywhere. The further you go, the more interesting it gets!

The episode differs from the others in the variety of actions, moreover, they now depend on the characteristics of the protagonist. It still can't be called a full-fledged RPG, but I like the direction of the game's development. Needless to say, I chose the Path of Night on my first playthrough, though I plan to check out other options in the future. Also, a certain legendary bow of divine origin appeared in the story. The writer of the game has shown himself to be quite talented and competent, I think he knows that if there is a gun bow, there will be a shot. The question is: who will shoot and at whom?

The old wolf chief, whom we never see once, dies somewhere off-screen, and it's obvious that his son will become the chief. Except something tells me that Vishka will challenge his right to inherit power. The next episode promises to be very interesting.

I keep following.

• Love
Reactions: Lustration Team

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
And here comes the paywall eater!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Global save file with the highest Patreon tier included.

Just extract it under:

Windows: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Lustration Team\Lyndaria
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Lustration Team/Lyndaria

If you liked the game, consider supporting it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Lyndaria-EP4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Good about it is female protagonist:
Lets see and Good and sad the 3 chapters (1, 2 and 4) are playbele as Maya. (What about chapter3? ruined the whol immersion of female protagonist Leo saddly pop out no where on my pley run (Ther i was thing I finaly found out a good female protagonist with male protagonist into ito, but it not the case))
Bad about the game: Chapter you also get controll of the male character protagonist Leo (the fuck? we eed to choose for him as well in this Third/3 chapter?) Why it cant be as meanwhile whole catscen thing without any choise into him (which i can't even see what going on becouse if it I have fear to play the first two chapters just to avoid play the therd chapter and skipping whole 1st and 2nd chapter just no to play chapter 3, and goig straight to chapter 4?) I lost lot of good staff here.

Leo I don't even gonna choos for him into option while skipping stright to chapter 4, becous i don't find it good choose for Leo as well even with skip stright to chapter 4. the leo even in skip chapter I can't breath frealy becou of Leo it soffocating me in skip option.

Turn chapter 3 into kinetic novel on leo side I can't stand his choise even into skip botton option to chapter 4 it annoying me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hello everyone! We are the Lustration team and we want to answer some of your questions.

Thank you for paying our game. We are happy to read good comments about your game experience and we will try to make the game better.

With each episode, we open old scenes and right now 7 of 9 scenes in the game are fully open.

If you are interested in our game, regularly make an episode each month. it's gonna be 6 more episodes in the game. If you want to see more news about developing you can subscribe us on Patreon - .

Thank you for playing Lyndaria :D
I would consider subscribing if actually acknowledge criticism and focused more on pleasing the fans than actually work on paywalls and giving publicity all the time. This way beyond EA's level of greed.

Not forgetting you mentioned a "lot of things" would be different, well guess what, the paywall is again completly shit. So yeah, I'm not subscribing a liar, which is sad, because the game had everything to be one of the most beloved and supported games on this website.

You may be great in terms or art, it is gorgeous, but you definitely aren't in terms in marketing. I really recommend you seeing the games around here which have the bigger amount of money pledges, and reasons as to why. Definitely grateful that I never subscribed to your patreon, I recall once asking myself if I should subcribe the previous game, again, due the art and plot, and I'm extremely glad I didn't and never will. You said before our opinion was important, but you've just shown it isn't, only your greed is.

TL;DR: Don't subscribe this shit. Full of bugs due the paywall, lack of engagement with the fans opinion, and beyond EA's level of greed. This already happened on the previous game. I said I doubt anything would change, and my suspicions were true. This dev doesn't want his project to be recognized for being good, wants to be recognized for how bad his product and his greed is. Every post is just to make publicity to his patreon.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So quick question, cause i'm not quite getting it, everyone and their dog has lambasted this game for its paywall shit, which, fair, but is there some reason why the premium version hasn't leaked? It'd only take one disgruntled person wanting to hurt the developer to subscribe and then leak the links to the F95Zone modteam wouldn't it? Is there some kind of prevention that explains a lack of a leaked version?

Nov 8, 2018
So quick question, cause i'm not quite getting it, everyone and their dog has lambasted this game for its paywall shit, which, fair, but is there some reason why the premium version hasn't leaked? It'd only take one disgruntled person wanting to hurt the developer to subscribe and then leak the links to the F95Zone modteam wouldn't it? Is there some kind of prevention that explains a lack of a leaked version?

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Lyndaria-EP4.1

Man, I'm having real fun referring one comment to another one xDD

Reactions: Bingoogus

Ufoshnik

Sep 23, 2019
Dev, just please, Turn Leo ino kinetic novel as meanwhile with no choices into it, I don't like choose for Leo at all. Cut off all Leo choices out of the game. Please.
If you want them to do it - pay. But even in this case, they are unlikely to change anything. Still, they have their own view of the game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
This should be referred to the mods then so they can reupload it for the first post.
You can easily do it yourself. Whenever someone posts a game update in a thread, you just click on 'Report' (bottom left of their post) then in the window that pops up choose the option 'Game Update'. A moderator will add it to the game's main post soon after.

Nov 8, 2018
is the ep4.1 (0.4a) file still paywalled or did full game leak?
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Lyndaria-EP4.1

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017

monkeyqueen

Oct 26, 2019
I ended up liking the game even tho furry isn't my thing - models were human enough that it didn't seem like beast.

Are we going to see Maya + Leo content? Heard a rumor these two are classmates searching for their favorite professor

Reactions: Moopster
2.80 star(s) 26 Votes