boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
damn! that crossing cups game was amazing! in my first try i got every single guess right! but seriously though that was programmed so well the speed and shuffle oh my that was fun! wow best crossing cups in a sex game yet. too bad there was no scene afterwards. the second one though was fucked up. forget this shit. too many grammatical errors ridiculous riddles that are so fucking random and make no sense. then more mini games that are almost impossible for very little pay off if any at all. fuck this game. im done. the card games and the first crossing cup game were fine ez pz, the space bar games and flower games were challenging but not impossible and with skill and experience with those types of mini games they are like medium difficulty. but to have all this shit and bad story dialog in between worthless cg its just ugh no thanks.

you guys can make a good game im sure and im sure you have good ideas BUT maybe consider teaming up or working for another dev for a similar game or something instead. your skills might be best served as backup animators or programmers or whatever you do to make these games help someone else do it so you can learn more and get better at it. maybe reach out to sirens domain, Huli is making project stockholm, SexyVerse is making goddess realms, you got team nimbus working on cloud meadow still, Anduo games is making third crisis. 4minutewarning has ravager, could use more cg, any of these dev's could prob use more people to help animate and draw, you wouldn't have to write story you'd have so much time to work on drawing and animating which im sure would make your stuff even better! let's see skeep is making heroes rise, bones tales survivors guilt, kiobe escape from the hospital, sex curse studio erolon dungeon. all good devs making solid games too slowly lol. similar art styles and concepts, genre's of inter-species sex etc, are there too. just something to consider, you could still get paid and help these games. anyway good luck hope this advice helps, im out!

Last edited:
Reactions: PuggoFrogo3

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
damn! that crossing cups game was amazing! in my first try i got every single guess right! but seriously though that was programmed so well the speed and shuffle oh my that was fun! wow best crossing cups in a sex game yet. too bad there was no scene afterwards. the second one though was fucked up. forget this shit. too many grammatical errors ridiculous riddles that are so fucking random and make no sense. then more mini games that are almost impossible for very little pay off if any at all. fuck this game. im done. the card games and the first crossing cup game were fine ez pz, the space bar games and flower games were challenging but not impossible and with skill and experience with those types of mini games they are like medium difficulty. but to have all this shit and bad story dialog in between worthless cg its just ugh no thanks. you guys can make a good game im sure and im sure you have good ideas BUT maybe consider teaming up or working for another dev for a similar game or something instead. your skills might be best served as backup animators or programmers or whatever you do to make these games help someone else do it so you can learn more and get better at it. maybe reach out to sirens domain or something.
- Thanks for trying to force us to doubt, we won't do this, because big projects have started from nothing. So that's our start from 0 of knowledge in game dev. Maybe our next game will be better, but right now we already have fans, who waiting for the update. And we will keep working for them... It's about the experience.
- About mistakes. I have started with 0 knowledge of English and try my best for making it readable. Yes, we could upload the game only on Russian, and it would be with any mistackes. But will you read text on Russian without mistakes? Or! If you want to help us make more readable, you can write to me, and we will do it.
- Further. You don 't have to compare us with perfect projects, with good mini-games, good storyline, cg, etc. Better compare us with 70% of shit games in this genre. With low arts, low games, low storyline. And make conclusions.
- Thanks for the comment about mini-games, I know that they are fun. But we added a normal mode for skipping riddles and games, so don't complain about it, it's a little bit late.
But thanks, your opinion is important for us.

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
- Thanks for trying to force us to doubt, we won't do this, because big projects have started from nothing. So that's our start from 0 of knowledge in game dev. Maybe our next game will be better, but right now we already have fans, who waiting for the update. And we will keep working for them... It's about the experience.
- About mistakes. I have started with 0 knowledge of English and try my best for making it readable. Yes, we could upload the game only on Russian, and it would be with any mistackes. But will you read text on Russian without mistakes? Or! If you want to help us make more readable, you can write to me, and we will do it.
- Further. You don 't have to compare us with perfect projects, with good mini-games, good storyline, cg, etc. Better compare us with 70% of shit games in this genre. With low arts, low games, low storyline. And make conclusions.
- Thanks for the comment about mini-games, I know that they are fun. But we added a normal mode for skipping riddles and games, so don't complain about it, it's a little bit late.
But thanks, your opinion is important for us.
yeah your drawings aren't bad, the cg anims could be better, yes your English isn't good and that's the point. personally its unplayable for me. im sure others still like it, heck i don't pay for games anyways so yeah. but i mentioned a few games that i think could match your style. if devs were to combine their efforts into one game that would be a really smart and profitable move but i digress seems everyone's either too stubborn or too stupid to do that. my main point was that you wouldnt have to even worry about writing anyways in Russian or in English you could work on another project doing artwork and stuff. anyways good luck with your game i hope it improves, and hopefully your English too. cheers.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
This is one of my favorite games, keep up the good work! I'm supporting you on Patreon.
Please do your own thing and don't fall victim to loud critics because:
1) some people find minigames hard and so they write harsh words while in various emotional states
2) most critics never made their own game so they don't know how it is
3) if you try to appeal to everyone you'll lose your uniqueness in the process. It's a big world out there! I believe that with time you'll get plenty of fans, you just need to advertise on the right places.

The only things I would like to see more are additional character development and longer H scenes

All the best!

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
This is one of my favorite games, keep up the good work! I'm supporting you on Patreon.
1) some people find minigames hard and so they write harsh words while in various emotional states
3) if you try to appeal to everyone you'll lose your uniqueness in the process. It's a big world out there! I believe that with time you'll get plenty of fans, you just need to advertise on the right places.

The only things I would like to see more are additional character development and longer H scenes

All the best!
Thanks.
But tell what do think. How we can make additional character development better and H scenes longer, with a description of it or more pictures?

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
The minigames (memory card game and cups in particular) seem to be a little too fast. The mechanics well done, but I felt like I was forced to flip cards at without really looking at them in order to clear it in 30 seconds. The cup game felt a little too fast as well.

The extras gallery does not appear to include all of the scenes. Is this a bug or have they not been added yet?

Last edited:

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks.
But tell what do think. How we can make additional character development better and H scenes longer, with a description of it or more pictures?
I believe both more descriptions/conversation and more images would increase the quality of your scenes. You may consider adding images or animations displaying different angles of the events.

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018

All the best!
assumptions are fun!

Reactions: LaterGater

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks.
The story pacing is good! Just add a bit more description sometimes, especially to H scenes. In some scenes characters say 1 sentence each and it's already over

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Magic Fingers , I recommend you the reading of this of Ren'py's documentation. Using the embedded translation system will surely ease your works.

The translation is automatic for dialogs. As for screens, replace things like :
Code:
                if persistent.language == 'ENG':
                    text 'SUPPORT US ON    PATREON!' font 'fonts/menu.ttf' bold True size 30 xalign .9 yalign .35

else:
                    text 'ПОДДЕРЖИТЕ НАС НА        ПАТРЕОН!' font 'fonts/menu.ttf' bold True size 25 xpos 150 yalign .35
by :
Code:
                    text _( 'SUPPORT US ON    PATREON!' ) font 'fonts/menu.ttf' bold True size 30 xalign .9 yalign .35
To have the text translated, here again automatically.

Reactions: fredoo04

hugomixmax

Oct 22, 2018
Seems interesting enough to give it a shot later on. The character designs in particular seem great. Two questions though:
1) Can we expect incest and/or hot monster girls?
2) Will there be multiple endings, or will there only be multiple paths, but a single ending?
That would be great, until now I only see tiger spanking and jerk off to Maya

Is this a game about your sister getting fucked by furries and brown guys while brother fucks random furries or theres more to this?
Until now I didnt see that, got stuck in the cup game...

I have been playing the game, got stuck in the cup game, until so far, not so interesting game, too much "tricks" for no reason, I saw the game at a website, svs comics and I was expecting something more about sex and stuff like that, until now only tentacles tree with maya and tiger spanking maya no more, dont know about the rest, but the point is: Is this a game for adults really and involves more "action" or its just some puzzle game? There are way better options and more easy and fun for puzzles. I was gonna support on Patreon but no reason for now.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Interesting poll up on patreon. I lean more towards the animal side on it personally, but not if it takes the creators out of their comfort zones or anything.

Gatototox

May 4, 2018
Thanks, but how do I put that in my game?
First of all, you must start a new game and save at least once. Later in the game folder search a folder named "game" and inside that one search the folder named "saves". Paste my save there and overwrite. Enter the game and load, if that doesnt work change the name of the save to 1-2-LT1

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Also, join us on the discord server, you will know when we will make a public release)

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes