Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Sorry, but now I'm hanging right after the second puzzle.
Unfortunately, such passages make the game unplayable for me personally because my English skills are just too bad for that.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Riddle 1: pit
Riddle2: ???
Riddle 3: year
if I read the last three pages here in the forum now correctly.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Yes, I'm stuck with the second puzzle
And as stupid as it may sound now, who is already through, could not post all the answers? Otherwise, this will now go on for days to ask for answers.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Okay, third puzzle. Chicken or egg?
Scientifically, the egg was there much earlier.
But if I enter this (or even year, as stated in the previous post), it is considered wrong and I have to enter again the answer of the second puzzle to come to the third.

Very confusing.

Oct 14, 2019
Okay, third puzzle. Chicken or egg?
Scientifically, the egg was there much earlier.
But if I enter this (or even year, as stated in the previous post), it is considered wrong and I have to enter again the answer of the second puzzle to come to the third.

Very confusing.
Read previes pages, the answer be there

Mar 21, 2017
Riddle 1: pit
Riddle 2: they will cut off my head
Riddle 3: word
Riddle 4: year
Riddle 5: play in thimbles

For the cup game you can scroll back to get back a frame and it will reset the current game, leaving the ball in the same position, which you hadn't guessed previously.

sysblank

Donor
Jul 9, 2017
Who was the genius who made the game so hard, i just managet to get past the blowjob and now I have more riddles, no more.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Unrewarded game, it's interesting but tedious mini-games for 2/3 seconds of sex scenes isn't for me, it's okay if you have premature ejaculation, I guess...

Vasasasa

Nov 20, 2017
the need to press space mini-game is way to annoying, could be a okey game if yo u could skip that, now its just trash

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
I'll play when the ball minigame is not in the game...
I did easily the first 5 but when I had to do that 2. time, I EVEN RECORDED and slowed down and sometimes that fcking ball is not where should be!!! ( 4recods,2 failure)

bbbbb12345

Mar 4, 2019
View attachment 430662

Overview:
Would you like to be on a bright island full of adventures, secrets, funny characters, exciting story, of course, a bunch of friends and scary monsters? Then discover the Forbidden Fruit!
Maya and Leo - brother and sister, the main characters of the game, around which the events unfold. The most interesting part of their story begins when, after graduation, they decided to visit their parents. But on arrival home they were surprised that the whole family will not be able to get together as before…​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-15
Release Date: 2019-10-13
Developer: Magic Fingers
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 337654 View attachment 337655 View attachment 337656
hey comon i cant find the riddle...tried tried tried...its AIR hah?..someone help me pls

derredkiller

Feb 6, 2019
I've try that and didn't work. As I said it six words long and don't know

Edit: just for full clarification the riddle I'm referring to is "Alfin had to say a phrase, and if this phrase was deceitful, he would have his head cut off, and if true, he would be thrown off a rock. But he managed to say such a phrase that he had to be released. What is this phrase? **** **** *** *** ** ****"
i think it is "they will cut off my head"

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes