D

Deleted member 1670392

Needs newer / more screenshots. As it is, it doesn't interest me at all. I need to see more before I can justify a download.

darkzk

Mar 22, 2019
Hi everyone! This my saves after the mini games in tiger house. Place this in ForbiddenFruit-0.3.1-pc/game/ folder
I play this part again, and.. This REALY FUCKING HARD. I do not understand how i play this in first time, lol.
Developers, please, make this easy, or give way to skip this shit.
I'm realy like this game - art (Sprites, backs, Effects) is very good, story line is good, but this shitty mini game.. I'm support you in patreon if you realy give the way to skip this
Use the cheat engine

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
The spam the space bar mini game is to much i cant it hit nearly fast enough at the end so until a save past that point is posted or it gets changed thats where i stop playing this game

Last edited:

Moltn

May 4, 2017
I've tired so many four letter words for the stupid chicken and egg riddle. None of them worked. I'll give a short list of the ones I already tried and none of them worked. I give up.

fowl, water, duck, food, feed, hens, eggs, none, both, beak, peck, bill.

Oct 14, 2019
I've tired so many four letter words for the stupid chicken and egg riddle. None of them worked. I'll give a short list of the ones I already tried and none of them worked. I give up.

fowl, water, duck, food, feed, hens, eggs, none, both, beak, peck, bill.
"In the beginning was the Word"
John 1:1

The answer is word :)

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
English is not my mother tongue, and maybe that's not why I understand the puzzle:
"The more you take from it, the more it becomes"
In German we have a similar puzzle, because the answer would be a hole.
Can someone tell me the solution here?

Reactions: wkfpem

the_jokester

Oct 20, 2017
OK I'm at the riddle section of the second part and don't know answer. And look through the thread I got a different riddle that requires 6 words "**** **** *** *** ** ****". "Alfin said a phrase that he had to be released" Riddle. Need help please :(

the_jokester

Oct 20, 2017
English is not my mother tongue, and maybe that's not why I understand the puzzle:
"The more you take from it, the more it becomes"
In German we have a similar puzzle, because the answer would be a hole.
Can someone tell me the solution here?
the answer is "pit"

Oct 14, 2019
OK I'm at the riddle section of the second part and don't know answer. And look through the thread I got a different riddle that requires 6 words "**** **** *** *** ** ****". "Alfin said a phrase that he had to be released" Riddle. Need help please :(
The riddles is change in this version. Answer for you riddle is "year"

the_jokester

Oct 20, 2017
The riddles is change in this version. Answer for you riddle is "year"
I've try that and didn't work. As I said it six words long and don't know

Edit: just for full clarification the riddle I'm referring to is "Alfin had to say a phrase, and if this phrase was deceitful, he would have his head cut off, and if true, he would be thrown off a rock. But he managed to say such a phrase that he had to be released. What is this phrase? **** **** *** *** ** ****"

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes