habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
I don't know about the rest of you but that mouse click game is ridiculous. I have tried different downloads and I cannot do the 4th time. Doesn't matter what I do I haven't been able to finish it. Any chance someone has a save game from after that point

Oct 14, 2019
I don't know about the rest of you but that mouse click game is ridiculous. I have tried different downloads and I cannot do the 4th time. Doesn't matter what I do I haven't been able to finish it. Any chance someone has a save game from after that point
What game with a mouse click are you talking about? With a flower? Or in a tiger house? Because in the latest version, already pressing the space bar in the tiger’s house, not the mouse

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
In the tiger’s house you have to press the spacebar and a mouse comes along and eats away some of your progress bar.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Well, these riddles combined with stupid key spam minigame are enough to make me delete this game. They are about as unfun as you can get and need an option to simply skip. Riddles in particular don't work well when your english is poor.

Oct 14, 2019
Hi everyone! This my saves after the mini games in tiger house. Place this in ForbiddenFruit-0.3.1-pc/game/ folder
I play this part again, and.. This REALY FUCKING HARD. I do not understand how i play this in first time, lol.
Developers, please, make this easy, or give way to skip this shit.
I'm realy like this game - art (Sprites, backs, Effects) is very good, story line is good, but this shitty mini game.. I'm support you in patreon if you realy give the way to skip this

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes