Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
There is so much wrong with the riddles.

The one you're talking about - which tense do we use here? She explained everything as it was happening so ending -ing, but the last question is "what did he do" so it's past tense. There's too many words to consider without a single hint.
Yeah I am stuck at that riddle as well.

Dec 6, 2017
In one house deep in the forest, seven dwarfs are living alone. The first dwarf is reading a book, the second dwarf is cooking, the third dwarf is playing chess, the fourth dwarf is tidying up the house, the fifth dwarf is washing the clothes, and the sixth dwarf is gardening. What is the seventh dwarf doing?
SOLUTION
The seventh dwarf is also playing chess; 2 people are needed for this.

this is kinda same riddle

Oct 14, 2019
In one house deep in the forest, seven dwarfs are living alone. The first dwarf is reading a book, the second dwarf is cooking, the third dwarf is playing chess, the fourth dwarf is tidying up the house, the fifth dwarf is washing the clothes, and the sixth dwarf is gardening. What is the seventh dwarf doing?
SOLUTION
The seventh dwarf is also playing chess; 2 people are needed for this.

this is kinda same riddle
Hmm..

This means that the answer should be in thimbles. But I do not understand what print. Playing thimbles.. He's playing thimbles.. Aaaaaa... It's realy hard!

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Yea.. I'm stuck on riddle about the Seventh Kujin too.. He play? Play what? Thimbles? I'ts not working. Or not play..

Aaa, i'm confused
There's just too many options. What do they like to do? Hunt, kill, fuck, play around, sleep? I've tried a shit ton of things he can do by himself as well as helping/joining others from the riddle. No hints on how many letters there is just making it worse.

Oct 14, 2019
There's just too many options. What do they like to do? Hunt, kill, fuck, play around, sleep? I've tried a shit ton of things he can do by himself as well as helping/joining others from the riddle. No hints on how many letters there is just making it worse.
This is a remade riddle about dwarfs, which means it is definitely connected with thimbles. But how exactly - I do not understand

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
The anwser to the second riddle is: play in thimbles
I don't know if I should be dissapointed in myself or not. I didn't try simple "play" because the question was "What did he do" so I tried either played or was playing.

Man fuck this.

But I still like the art and the premise, the dev already said they'll chill out on minigames so...

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes