Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
wtf with work from kujins, only i have the bug with a mouse or somthing else becase i don't understand next text "click fast as you can to fill progress bar"? i click with speed probly 10 clik\sec and progress bar is no fucking react, well his give a progress but only on 1\100(i don't know how describe it another word) and he is momentaly pull down.
same for me
Try to install the game from the other links.

kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
Try to install the game from the other links.
i tried but with the same problem. man, with first stage on slow click(1-2 click\sec) its imposibole. only with luck and glitch, i think, i throw from 3 stage(where need go furser throw bone) only once and that all. now i stop on 2 stage and i dont want to crush my finger and mouse.

D

Deleted member 22113

gave the letter but cant do anything else is that all their is? all i can do is make the brother reparir buildings

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The answer for the riddle you find not in the internet/www so can somebody say what the answer is?

The more you take from it, the more it becomes.

Hint: *i*

I have no clue what the riddle means and what a possible answer can be. (the meaning from the riddle sentence is clear the meaning for a answer not)

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
gave the letter but cant do anything else is that all their is? all i can do is make the brother reparir buildings
Now you can walk as Mary to the tiger village (you can move the mouse in the map). Talk to the female tiger. Try all time to talk to all people to get quest. When you have the quest "key" you must clean the tiger hut click on it and you clean the hut. Later you need the fruits from the river take them at night. You get the key. Later you have the option that Mary can clean rooms in the village and you can walk as Leo in the tiger village. Talk with tiger female and you get the riddle and I have no clue to solve it.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
man, if you want to understand 100% of the story - learn Russian. Or donate us 100$ per month and I will hire a translator for you. My English is not so good right now to translate it well, we try our best.
Well. You make the game available in English, so English speakers should at the very least be able to understand it.
Otherwise, simply don't release it in English? :)

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Well. You make the game available in English, so English speakers should at the very least be able to understand it.
Otherwise, simply don't release it in English? :)
yea, we could upload the game only on Russian. But in this way, you didn't understand 100% of the storyline. But right now you can understand half of it. Or you think that people will not play in the game only with Russian?

And if somebody wants to help us with translation fo free, I will only accept this offer:) So, maybe you want?

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
The answer for the riddle you find not in the internet/www so can somebody say what the answer is?

The more you take from it, the more it becomes.

Hint: *i*

I have no clue what the riddle means and what a possible answer can be. (the meaning from the riddle sentence is clear the meaning for a answer not)
Just look on comments before, and you will find answers)

Reactions: Dole

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
If i read the patreon correctly, there will be no animations anymore, only pictures?
Yea, we should choose: or stay with animations on unity and keep making 1 update in a month, and each month change programmer, or go to the Renpy and try to make work much faster. So we choose 2nd

• Angry
Reactions: Hazarrd

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone already playing the update of the game? I am stuck at the new tree riddle.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes