666bbb666

May 21, 2018
man, just look on descriptions and read some comments, each second comment about this bug. Just skip the intro and restart the game
amazing

tell me now after he found the key, the game is over? there is nothing active except crab, tigress and work in the village... dick tiger ceased to be active, tiger roars, king crab you can not touch it

PS generally on good it is necessary to wait for adequate management

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
amazing

tell me now after he found the key, the game is over? there is nothing active except crab, tigress and work in the village... dick tiger ceased to be active, tiger roars, king crab you can not touch it

PS generally on good it is necessary to wait for adequate management
you will ask for each move? look at comments before

somebody49

Oct 24, 2018
I'm stuck at 190 gold. Doesn't seem to be anything else to do. I send poor Leon to work on houses everyday but this fool isn't getting paid. Doesn't he know we need that gold? Seriously though, is that the end of the game or am I missing something?

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
I'm stuck at 190 gold. Doesn't seem to be anything else to do. I send poor Leon to work on houses everyday but this fool isn't getting paid. Doesn't he know we need that gold? Seriously though, is that the end of the game or am I missing something?
The end will be when you will receive these 200 old:)

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
Is there an update schedule? When can we expect the next update?

I dont think its reasonable to wait for donations with a game this small. People will come and support the project if you have a decent game with a decent amount of reasonably updated content.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Is there an update schedule? When can we expect the next update?

I dont think its reasonable to wait for donations with a game this small. People will come and support the project if you have a decent game with a decent amount of reasonably updated content.
Hi, right now we are working with localization, and after that, we will make 0.3. We want to make 2 updates this month, so next update will be on 15th of September

Reactions: Bababoooey

kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
wtf with work from kujins, only i have the bug with a mouse or somthing else becase i don't understand next text "click fast as you can to fill progress bar"? i click with speed probly 10 clik\sec and progress bar is no fucking react, well his give a progress but only on 1\100(i don't know how describe it another word) and he is momentaly pull down.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
A game with really good graphics.

Too bad that it's tedious.

Well, at least it has funny things happening. Probably. Because I can't read fucking half of what it says. Some people really should learn English before releasing a game in English. (PS: not a native English speaker myself)

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
A game with really good graphics.

Too bad that it's tedious.

Well, at least it has funny things happening. Probably. Because I can't read fucking half of what it says. Some people really should learn English before releasing a game in English. (PS: not a native English speaker myself)
man, if you want to understand 100% of the story - learn Russian. Or donate us 100$ per month and I will hire a translator for you. My English is not so good right now to translate it well, we try our best.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
This may be a bit too early in the development cycle, but any plans to let us fail events?
For example, at the tiger village,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Is there a possibility to make scenes loop? and not end after a few sec, being unable to watch them again?
We will make the gallery.

This may be a bit too early in the development cycle, but any plans to let us fail events?
For example, at the tiger village,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, it would be wonderful. I can make over 9999 quests with the same number of endings. But you must understand, thats will take a lot of time. And we will make 1 update for 2 months. It's not a problem to come up with, but problem in programming tons of text and scenes. But in future sure, we will try to make the game more interesting.
Thanks for your opinion.

Ak-19

Feb 7, 2017
wtf with work from kujins, only i have the bug with a mouse or somthing else becase i don't understand next text "click fast as you can to fill progress bar"? i click with speed probly 10 clik\sec and progress bar is no fucking react, well his give a progress but only on 1\100(i don't know how describe it another word) and he is momentaly pull down.
same for me

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes