Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
My difficulty was not realizing the hint was the answer. So I was trying hole instead of pit. I assumed the hint was "dig"

mamut1493

Jan 31, 2018
hi, im stuck i can't do anything when i end searching key and told about it guy from village, can you help me with this issue?

problem solved ;)

Last edited:

MR_FROZEN44

Feb 1, 2018
so restarted the game and went to the village and gave me 3 quests
i start on day 4 on beach and i cant do anything, and the map is not working

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
You have to click on the location of the map and then hit the escape key (for some reason). Then you transition to the new location.

There's way too much in this game that isn't intuitive. Like the fact that you have click on the clock sometimes to advance a quest, while other times you have to go to a new location, and the game doesn't indicate which. The whole useless "click your mouse until the bar fills up" mechanism is a bad sign that the designers don't really know what is fun in a game and what isn't.

I'm not reviewing the game, because it is too new and a review wouldn't be fair right now, but, if I did, I'd give it, at most, two stars. One for the art, and one for the fact that the world-building is fairly original. Gameplay, though, is dreadful and the dialogue is too often incomprehensible.

Reactions: joik-best

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
You have to click on the location of the map and then hit the escape key (for some reason). Then you transition to the new location.

There's way too much in this game that isn't intuitive. Like the fact that you have click on the clock sometimes to advance a quest, while other times you have to go to a new location, and the game doesn't indicate which. The whole useless "click your mouse until the bar fills up" mechanism is a bad sign that the designers don't really know what is fun in a game and what isn't.

I'm not reviewing the game, because it is too new and a review wouldn't be fair right now, but, if I did, I'd give it, at most, two stars. One for the art, and one for the fact that the world-building is fairly original. Gameplay, though, is dreadful and the dialogue is too often incomprehensible.
ty for two, we will do it better, and mini-game (clicker) must be with animation and not so easy, but programmer right now is busy for 1 week, so I cant make some changes in build. And ty for not making review right now. The game is to bugged:)We just upload it for fans, they are waiting a long time for the update.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
ty for two, we will do it better, and mini-game (clicker) must be with animation and not so easy, but programmer right now is busy for 1 week, so I cant make some changes in build. And ty for not making review right now. The game is to bugged:)We just upload it for fans, they are waiting a long time for the update.
Thanks for the reply, and, as I mentioned a couple of weeks ago when I first saw this, the game shows lots of promise. I wish you the best in your endeavors and look forward to a game that gets steadily better.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017

This is not working for me will try a bit more. All I can do on day four is not touch the crab and advance time. Clicking on the map and hitting esc doesn't do anything for me.

Ok starting over and skipping the into fixed it the map works now.

Last edited:

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
and how to play?

crab dialog & Esc-menu options active... thats all... no effects from mouse clicks & keyboard keys

it's not a game, it's bullshit... a rating of -5 stars gameplay, unplayable!

Last edited:

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
and how to play?

crab dialog & Esc-menu options active... thats all... no effects from mouse clicks & keyboard keys

it's not a game, it's bullshit... a rating of -5 stars gameplay, unplayable!
man, just look on descriptions and read some comments, each second comment about this bug. Just skip the intro and restart the game

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
hi, im stuck i can't do anything when i end searching key and told about it guy from village, can you help me with this issue?
I'm stuck near there too. I got as far as 'Take Key' but now the sister can't talk to Raj (male tiger). :(

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
talk with Leo at night on beach
Thanks for the help.

Can't think why I didn't think of that. Possibly because (until then) it was impossible to go to the beach at night and you've never been able to speak to Leo before since the intro. :rolleyes:

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
Help please

When i try to play it the game in when the logo appears and the cursor change for the game, the game crashes and most weird is the .exe disappear. I can't even see the intro of the game and play less.

Help

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Help please

When i try to play it the game in when the logo appears and the cursor change for the game, the game crashes and most weird is the .exe disappear. I can't even see the intro of the game and play less.

Help
Try to download form other links

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes