nikocn

Nov 23, 2017
how the fuck play this game.im stag on beach apart crab and skip day i can do fuck all,or its bug or bullshit 0.2 ver.
and yea i try aswell esc.fuck all aswell working

D

Deleted member 584847

There isn't much of a content so far. good graphics but sometimes really bad english. also i didnt noticed any kind of relevant choice yet. there are some "choose what to do" options but you always need to do all of them so its kinda annoying. its worth mentioning that the game feels really... rushed (imo). 5 minutes in and you already meet a tiger guy who wants to push a dick in your mouth and 3 minutes later you walk into the forest to see some native folk fucking. I would prefer a slower introduction personally but... i guess everybody got different taste when it comes to this... not sure if I am interested enough to follow the game progress but we will see.. good luck with your game.

Reactions: Cavpal

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
how the fuck play this game.im stag on beach apart crab and skip day i can do fuck all,or its bug or bullshit 0.2 ver.
and yea i try aswell esc.fuck all aswell working
Try to restart the game, and skip intro in settings

Are the riddles bugged? I can't submit an answer.
wrong unswears
Yeah, it's bugged - can't move once you're in free roam mode
try to skip intro in settings and restart the game
There isn't much of a content so far. good graphics but sometimes really bad english. also i didnt noticed any kind of relevant choice yet. there are some "choose what to do" options but you always need to do all of them so its kinda annoying. its worth mentioning that the game feels really... rushed (imo). 5 minutes in and you already meet a tiger guy who wants to push a dick in your mouth and 3 minutes later you walk into the forest to see some native folk fucking. I would prefer a slower introduction personally but... i guess everybody got different taste when it comes to this... not sure if I am interested enough to follow the game progress but we will see.. good luck with your game.
Thanks for your opinion, we will work with these problems in future updates:)

Egor20

Nov 19, 2017
What to do: I have,when we go to the house to the tiger..?.. to get out,you need to click the mouse many times,but my strip is not filled ,and from the beginning does not go away
PS Sorry for the translation of Google ,I'm from Russia

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
What to do: I have,when we go to the house to the tiger..?.. to get out,you need to click the mouse many times,but my strip is not filled ,and from the beginning does not go away
PS Sorry for the translation of Google ,I'm from Russia
странно, должно работать. У кого-то из наших патронов тоже такой баг был, но он его как-то исправил. Я спрошу.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have just downloaded this game and it starts at Day 6 (on a beach), is there a Version 1 somewhere ?
Apologies if I have missed something obvious. :)

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018

- the movement system is pretty awkward imo. Having to press 'Esc' then click on "Map" then select the zone I want to go to, then press 'Esc' again. Took me awhile to work out this is how to move around... can this be streamlined somehow?

- If you visit the Lake/Pond when the brother is supposedly working at the village without having progressed the story any further... he still appears at the lake with you, although no conversation/clickable there.

- The game automatically assumes that you talk to your brother at the end of each day when trying to get the key. I found this out after I reloaded to see what would happen if I didn't talk to him, and thus didn't come up with the way to get the key 'safely'. The game still assumed I'd done this talk and was forced to use the solution I had not actually seen my character talk about.

- I skipped the intro, since my old save was not working. It left me utterly confused as to why the amulet the sister is wearing is so important. Does it stop her dying? Or stop her having sex? Maybe some clarification/explanation should be there if you're offering a 'skip intro' option.

- Are we going to be able to influence what the character do? Get them to do something they might not otherwise do? Or set characteristics / behavior and responses to situations?

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018

- the movement system is pretty awkward imo. Having to press 'Esc' then click on "Map" then select the zone I want to go to, then press 'Esc' again. Took me awhile to work out this is how to move around... can this be streamlined somehow?

- If you visit the Lake/Pond when the brother is supposedly working at the village without having progressed the story any further... he still appears at the lake with you, although no conversation/clickable there.

- The game automatically assumes that you talk to your brother at the end of each day when trying to get the key. I found this out after I reloaded to see what would happen if I didn't talk to him, and thus didn't come up with the way to get the key 'safely'. The game still assumed I'd done this talk and was forced to use the solution I had not actually seen my character talk about.

- I skipped the intro, since my old save was not working. It left me utterly confused as to why the amulet the sister is wearing is so important. Does it stop her dying? Or stop her having sex? Maybe some clarification/explanation should be there if you're offering a 'skip intro' option.

- Are we going to be able to influence what the character do? Get them to do something they might not otherwise do? Or set characteristics / behavior and responses to situations?
Ty for feedback. We will change half of the functions at the next update:
- icon of the map will be on the games crin
- will fix it
- will fix it
- about amulet - it won't let the creatures kill who wear it.
- the second one

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes