Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
we crop the 0.2 for three parts, coz it was too heavy for programmers, each one just wastes 1 month and after that left the project. Right now we try to finish the first part 0.2 - 0.2.1, it will be small(like 0.1), but the rest (0.2.2 and 0.2.3) we will consistently release every week and they will be a little more. Believe that even if I stay single, I won't let the project die. We are pleased that you still remember us)

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
Um ... English, Russian is written, but only English is available in the settings .. how to switch to Russian?

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Um ... English, Russian is written, but only English is available in the settings .. how to switch to Russian?
Русского сейчас не будет. Т.е. текс есть, потому что я изначально пишу на русском, а потом перевожу. Но чтобы выпустить обновление раньше, мы сделаем 0.2. английскую, а в 0.3. уже будет русский язык, потому что для этого нужно сделать отдельную механику.
Russian will not be in 0.2. But we have russian text, cause I initially write in Russian, and then translate. But to release an update earlier, we will do 0.2. only in English, and in 0.3. will already be Russian, because for this we need to make a separate mechanic.

youcancooktwo

Aug 5, 2018
I know a guy who knows a guy, told me that having relations with tigers makes your appendage smell like kitty litter for at least a week. No thanks.

Reactions: Cavpal
Jul 31, 2018
the idea is cool and the drawings are nice.........you must work on the text, the dialogue are writtend pretty bad so i think you have to rewrite them maybe ask someone to help with translation........i only have one question, will there be incest?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
An interesting start. The art is pretty good and the English, while not great, is nowhere incomprehensible. I look forward to seeing more.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
We shall attempt to improve our English. As for the story, I can't make spoilers

the idea is cool and the drawings are nice.........you must work on the text, the dialogue are writtend pretty bad so i think you have to rewrite them maybe ask someone to help with translation........i only have one question, will there be incest?

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
We will not be censored in the game)

we will not have censorship in the game, but we cant show you pleasures in 0.1 version, its wont be interesting ;)
hi there !

this game looks nice !

i just have 2 questions

1. will the brother and sister have sex with each other, in this game ?
2. How long is the game planned to be in development ? when do you think will you complete making the game !

i hope my questions were understandable for you, please let me know Magic Fingers

Reactions: HansDampf788

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hi.
1 I cannot open a Story:)
2 It is not known yet. Everything depends on your support ($). The more you will put in us, the quicker and more we will be able to show you:) (because we will be able to leave our main works and to be engaged only in a game)

hi there !

this game looks nice !

i just have 2 questions

1. will the brother and sister have sex with each other, in this game ?
2. How long is the game planned to be in development ? when do you think will you complete making the game !

i hope my questions were understandable for you, please let me know Magic Fingers

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes