Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
Make sure you have already picked up the carrot and asked Lucky to get the algae before asking for the hair.

Magic Fingers you may want to update the thread to show that it is now a Ren'Py game. There are people who would pass on a Unity game but will try Ren'Py.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Make sure you have already picked up the carrot and asked Lucky to get the algae before asking for the hair.

Magic Fingers you may want to update the thread to show that it is now a Ren'Py game. There are people who would pass on a Unity game but will try Ren'Py.
yea, today we will upload small Halloween update and will change unity to renpy. And right now we find the problem with Shana. We will fix it tonight.

Last edited:

Reiji_san

Feb 1, 2019
Help with Ratu questions? Any walkthrough or something? Not English speaker so its kinda hard
Come on! You can do it man! Just use Google Translate and read some posts here!
I'm not English speaking too but i'm here. Read the topick carefully and you will find the answer.

Reactions: DonnBraumm

madmewmew

Sep 24, 2017
"And no one knows what kind of tree it is, what it is called. Maybe you know?" answer plz and if there more questions can i please have the answers. TY!

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Ugh...I hope there is no human male on female furry as least?
This game may just not be for you. Seems like there is a pretty good chance of it having that content. Currently it does not...because it has very little content at all.

Reactions: NukaCola

GolgTracko3o

Sep 29, 2019
OMG It looks so interesting.
Please consider:
Incest, a lot of it, trust me it sells!
Bisexual? Can this tag be introduced here? there isn't many games with this topic, maybe one or two scenes
Futanary! this tag fits this game perfectly!
And animal - beast animal interaction, like a tiger mating a tiger girl!

Serial101

Jan 3, 2018
"And no one knows what kind of tree it is, what it is called. Maybe you know?" answer plz and if there more questions can i please have the answers. TY!
"there is a magic tree on the island. it grow in middle of island. this tree has one huge trunk, but the number of branch is the same as the sum of two defined primes up to 10, magic leaves grow on these branches. if you look on them frow the above, tears will go.
look from below - you will not see a single. And the number of leaves on each branch is almost equal to the price of the greastest betrayal. and no one knows what kind of tree it is, what it is called. maybe you know?"

I think this is a family tree, but he doesn't accept the answer.

madmewmew

Sep 24, 2017
"there is a magic tree on the island. it grow in middle of island. this tree has one huge trunk, but the number of branch is the same as the sum of two defined primes up to 10, magic leaves grow on these branches. if you look on them frow the above, tears will go.
look from below - you will not see a single. And the number of leaves on each branch is almost equal to the price of the greastest betrayal. and no one knows what kind of tree it is, what it is called. maybe you know?"

I think this is a family tree, but he doesn't accept the answer.
I got the answer, it's 'year'. TY anyways

Reactions: Serial101
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes