AK47M

Jul 29, 2017
I found another glitch, but I also figured a way to fix it. When starting the rabbit quest you have to talk to Cohan. When I went to the village he had both an exclamation mark and a question mark above his head. The question mark received priority. To fix it I just saved and closed the application. When I rebooted the game it was solved. Anyone else have this problem?

даун337

Oct 31, 2019
я застрял на загадке про отмечание пришествия нового вождя. Рата. Что делал последний куджин?

Serial101

Jan 3, 2018
Magic Fingers
After playing the first 41 days of the game I already have an opinion formed.
the game is beautiful, and even runs well (awesome for someone who said it was their first job). But it has at least 3 points to improve.
The first and most obvious is the riddles, not that they are bad or difficult, but not everyone is native to the language and this complicates a lot. besides failing is not an option. The game simply freezes if you don't get the answer right. There is no option to fail or give up.
nothing happens at night. so I see no reason for it to exist. It would even be a good time for the protagonists to have dialogues with each other (including tips for the engmas).
and so far I have not seen any use for accumulated gold. The characters have joined them for several mini games, but there is nothing that can be done with it.
I will continue to follow and I wish the game a lot of success.

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
Anyone manage to extract the images?
My usual method isn't working and I like to check out exactly what's in the game before playing.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Magic Fingers
After playing the first 41 days of the game I already have an opinion formed.
the game is beautiful, and even runs well (awesome for someone who said it was their first job). But it has at least 3 points to improve.
The first and most obvious is the riddles, not that they are bad or difficult, but not everyone is native to the language and this complicates a lot. besides failing is not an option. The game simply freezes if you don't get the answer right. There is no option to fail or give up.
nothing happens at night. so I see no reason for it to exist. It would even be a good time for the protagonists to have dialogues with each other (including tips for the engmas).
and so far I have not seen any use for accumulated gold. The characters have joined them for several mini games, but there is nothing that can be done with it.
I will continue to follow and I wish the game a lot of success.
Thanks, we will try our best

kappazaur

Mar 26, 2019
In the extras there is no bj scene with Maya and Raj. Is that intendeted not include these scene or is it so by mistake?

kappazaur

Mar 26, 2019
I also can help you edit english dialogues and other texts in the game. I'm not a native english speaker, but i can definitely edit it better than how it is now, correct some grammar and syntax errors

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
I also can help you edit english dialogues and other texts in the game. I'm not a native english speaker, but i can definitely edit it better than how it is now, correct some grammar and syntax errors
It's great! how we can connect with each other?

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes