Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
1 stucK AT tula1 quest sone1 helpppp
Same here, I found 2 elements, the tarrot and algae but can't do anything else with either of the characters. Nobody has the exclamation mark above their head so there are no new dialogues.

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
For me. I did not see a marker, but with both Maya and Leo, I spoke to Shana and Maya asked for the hair.

coolio123

Aug 23, 2017
so 1 now cant see ny object1ve cleared 1n the quest nnenue 1t jeeps say1n that 1 have to talj to shana for the ha1r

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
WTF does that mean? Are you gonna add something useful or just want some argue? Thanks
First of all you made 6 posts in a row, talking to yourself.
In your last post out of frustration you concluded that the game sucks simply because you suck at playing it.
Leaving such reviews doesn't help developers at all because you drive possible new players away.

Second, you are now back playing it after someone gave you a save game.
It seems game doesn't suck for you anymore, does it?

So not only are you autistic, you are fake too.

youtoo

Jan 25, 2018
Kind of wanted to see if it was something I would play .

Toxic thread with very little real feedback.

Rather disappointing as most game threads here are fairly civil or at least good feedback for devs or interested parties.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
I may check back later and look at the content but it looks like your already incorporating min games so may pass. Like my adult fare rather hands free, not press stupid GD button x 50 times when I was lounging back in a chair.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Looks interesting. But I always ask one question. Does it have a scene gallery?

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
And if you here for the first time don't read the comments were before. We fix a lot of stuff. You can skip riddles, mini-games and just go through the storyline.
Yea, we had a lot of haters, but now I think the game is pretty fine:)

Reactions: fredoo04
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes