cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
Does the game become readable after the intro, or is it like that the entire game?
The game has meh english, but who cares, it really is a good game with beautiful art. I suggest you "power" through the language, it is understandable enough and we r not playing this for the grammar, at least I do not.

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
Waited more than 2 weeks for the update, and now im sitting here for 30 min trying to guess these fucking riddles. Why do you make them so hard? What is the point?

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
I really hope there'll be an unofficial incest mod.

Thanks, Patreon forprohibiting incestuous imaginary content!
Now people search for it in REAL LIFE with real human beings.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I really hope there'll be an unofficial incest mod.

Thanks, Patreon forprohibiting incestuous imaginary content!
Now people search for it in REAL LIFE with real human beings.
Fuck are you on about? Just because Patreon banned incest doesn't mean someone's gunna fuck their cousin.

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Fuck are you on about? Just because Patreon banned incest doesn't mean someone's gunna fuck their cousin.
This comment made me literally laugh out loud. Thanks for that. As far as this game is concerned, yeah...the lack of an incest tag makes me less interested to try this game. I mean, the main characters are two perfect specimens of Nazi eugenics trapped on an island with horny anthropomorphic animals. Oh, and the title is "Forbidden Fruit"...incest should be naturally implied in the premise, right? Unless there is an actual fruit on the island no one is supposed to try and eat...

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
This comment made me literally laugh out loud. Thanks for that. As far as this game is concerned, yeah...the lack of an incest tag makes me less interested to try this game. I mean, the main characters are two perfect specimens of Nazi eugenics trapped on an island with horny anthropomorphic animals. Oh, and the title in "Forbidden Fruit"...incest should be naturally implied in the premise, right? Unless there is an actual fruit on the island no one is supposed to try and eat...
lmao Plot twist there father is actually a fruit.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Hyperbole aside, it is a shame with the patreon policies. Magic Fingers briefly did express interest in the idea probably not going to happen because of patreon though.

Last edited:
Reactions: MakenzieM2F

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
This comment made me literally laugh out loud. Thanks for that. As far as this game is concerned, yeah...the lack of an incest tag makes me less interested to try this game. I mean, the main characters are two perfect specimens of Nazi eugenics trapped on an island with horny anthropomorphic animals. Oh, and the title in "Forbidden Fruit"...incest should be naturally implied in the premise, right? Unless there is an actual fruit on the island no one is supposed to try and eat...
Forbidden Fruit may refer to something in the story or might be because it's bestiality adjacent.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Does the game have any interesting sex st all?
Maya slobs tiger nob and gets groped by a lion. Other than that it's a bit slow progression on her end so far.

Leo's fucking everything that moves though currently.

Simstim

Oct 19, 2019
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes