Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How about "What's wrong with using incoherent (nothing to do with the actual topic) arguments?"
:sneaky:
Far better. Just be careful, please. SJWs is a very much political as well as an extremely controversial topic, and saying most everyone with authority use illogical arguments is controversial no matter how much you think that statement is true. Just trying to keep you from getting in trouble. Please read the rules.

Pezobr

Aug 1, 2017
How to unlock Halloween content? And if there is some patreon supporters.. there was a pool about incest how does it ended?

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
he idea is good, but there are flaws:
1) useless night
2) useless inventory
3) at some point I sent both MCs to work, and then without both of them went on the map, and the strange thing is that the quest started
Без названия.jpg
4) the game - guess the words, I can’t even remember when I last saw this, it seriously sucks. If I wanted to participate in a quiz, I would download a game of the appropriate genre, and not a game for adults.

PS: I also forgot one thing. Heroes earn 15 coins a day to buy the first set of clothes, you need 600 coins - this is 40 days click-click-click-click dude !!! This sucks! We need a way to earn faster in more and more fun ways.

In the meantime, the game looks immature - at the very start.

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
1) useless night
2) useless inventory
3) at some point I sent both MCs to work, and then without both of them went on the map, and the strange thing is that the quest started
View attachment 468169
4) the game - guess the words, I can’t even remember when I last saw this, it seriously sucks. If I wanted to participate in a quiz, I would download a game of the appropriate genre, and not a game for adults.

PS: I also forgot one thing. Heroes earn 15 coins a day to buy the first set of clothes, you need 600 coins - this is 40 days click-click-click-click dude !!! This sucks! We need a way to earn faster in more and more fun ways.

1. Yup.
2. Yup.
3. It's buggy.
4. The tags literally has "puzzle" in it. You can skip them anyway in the normal mode.

Just use the console to cheat money in.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elohim888

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
1) useless night
2) useless inventory
View attachment 468169

Thanks for your opinion. You can tell us which funny way that we can use in the game for gold?

Mar 5, 2018
The riddles are not for me, i don't talk english...

Fuck are you on about? Just because Patreon banned incest doesn't mean someone's gunna fuck their cousin.
In my country is legal to fuck my cousin e.e, is not considered incest...

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The riddles are not for me, i don't talk english...

In my country is legal to fuck my cousin e.e, is not considered incest...
Mate, english is my first language and these riddles are bad. You can find all the answers in this thread.

Avesin

Jul 30, 2018
Yo, so I've been trying to work through this game but I just came across a riddle I haven't seen the answer to and I can't even figure out the question. It's about the two brothers but I can't even begin to figure out what the question wants. I assume it might have something to do with the sun and moon since the moon dissapears sometimes and the sun burns endlessly, but somewhere in the oddly english text I think is a question, anyone know the answer, or at least the question.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Yo, so I've been trying to work through this game but I just came across a riddle I haven't seen the answer to and I can't even figure out the question. It's about the two brothers but I can't even begin to figure out what the question wants. I assume it might have something to do with the sun and moon since the moon dissapears sometimes and the sun burns endlessly, but somewhere in the oddly english text I think is a question, anyone know the answer, or at least the question.
Use the search function at the top of the thread, all the riddles have been answered here.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes