May 30, 2017
"...issues people are complaining about"
People complain about:
- Human dicks. We don't like to add animals but still, we do it.
- That game without chosing action. Yea, we can give freedom to the player and make 50% less storyline for one update. Because we will spend time on these quests. ( And then they will complain that updates are to short)
- About bugs. We fixed it.
- About incest. We can't add it, because patreon will ban us.
People will complain about everything, but they don't understand that we uploaded 2 updates in a month with cool arts, animations, and storyline. To some idiots, it's to low, and they want animal dicks, incest, freedom, and everything in one update. But when we asked how he supports the project? He silent, because of he, not even patron. But they go and put 1-2 star because they want more.
We will not make each update for each perversion, today it incest, tomorrow animal dicks, so what the next. Shit on the face?
This is not about our game.
Ok, so you're acknowledging what I quoted you saying wasn't true? Good, I guess.

But now you're arguing about a bunch of things that also weren't in either of the reviews you're criticizing, nor in the comments from those users in these last pages. And you're arguing about hypothetical complaints about decisions that you haven't made, arguing even that these complaints will definitely occur, that's just illogical.

And most of the complaints that you are inventing are pretty understandable to be honest. You made a game with a bunch of furry/animal characters. You're going to get furry fans, many of whom expect those creatures to have the genitalia the animals they represent do. You made a game advertising gameplay and adventure, with a bunch of screenshots that make it look like it isn't a linear vn, of course people are going to want to see gameplay and a non-linear story. You made a game advertising a brother and sister relationship, you didn't have to, you chose to, of course you're going to get incest fans asking for incest... you could have just made them friends. My guess is you used keywords you knew were popular in order to attract a wider audience, but now that you have you are upset they want you to actually follow through with the ideas you advertised.

And none of that explains why anyone in their right mind would want a multi-tiered, paywalled, lootbox system in their game. That's insane.

I mean, it's your game, fair enough, but calling people who enjoy your game and want more of it idiots, insulting people with valid opinions, actively telling people not to play your game ever again if they don't like it's current state, and then wondering why you aren't making more money on your project? Maybe those things are related...

kaszalubabob

May 6, 2018
Where do I get thin sticks to open tiger girl's hut at night?

Nvm, found them. In case anybody's wondering - it's a pickup on the human village screen. Gotta click it to pick it up and then click on it in the inventory to use it on the door in tiger village

Januns2

Aug 11, 2019
Great new content, appreciate the frequency of updates. Have not personally run into bugs yet either.

Mikey1992

Apr 5, 2018
What is the password for the Casket quest? i tried alot of the numbers but some of them are hard to descifer...

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I don't understand, the game just keeps repeating and I can't progress. Do I need to start a new game to get the new stuff?

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Ok, so you're acknowledging what I quoted you saying wasn't true? Good, I guess.

But now you're arguing about a bunch of things that also weren't in either of the reviews you're criticizing, nor in the comments from those users in these last pages. And you're arguing about hypothetical complaints about decisions that you haven't made, arguing even that these complaints will definitely occur, that's just illogical.

And most of the complaints that you are inventing are pretty understandable to be honest. You made a game with a bunch of furry/animal characters. You're going to get furry fans, many of whom expect those creatures to have the genitalia the animals they represent do. You made a game advertising gameplay and adventure, with a bunch of screenshots that make it look like it isn't a linear vn, of course people are going to want to see gameplay and a non-linear story. You made a game advertising a brother and sister relationship, you didn't have to, you chose to, of course you're going to get incest fans asking for incest... you could have just made them friends. My guess is you used keywords you knew were popular in order to attract a wider audience, but now that you have you are upset they want you to actually follow through with the ideas you advertised.

And none of that explains why anyone in their right mind would want a multi-tiered, paywalled, lootbox system in their game. That's insane.

I mean, it's your game, fair enough, but calling people who enjoy your game and want more of it idiots, insulting people with valid opinions, actively telling people not to play your game ever again if they don't like it's current state, and then wondering why you aren't making more money on your project? Maybe those things are related...
For incest you can also just let the user type in the relationship between the two at start but have them set as friends by default.

Dec 12, 2018
"...issues people are complaining about"
People complain about:
- Human dicks. We don't like to add animals but still, we do it.
- That game without chosing action. Yea, we can give freedom to the player and make 50% less storyline for one update. Because we will spend time on these quests. ( And then they will complain that updates are to short)
- About bugs. We fixed it.
- About incest. We can't add it, because patreon will ban us.
People will complain about everything, but they don't understand that we uploaded 2 updates in a month with cool arts, animations, and storyline. To some idiots, it's to low, and they want animal dicks, incest, freedom, and everything in one update. But when we asked how he supports the project? He silent, because of he, not even patron. But they go and put 1-2 star because they want more.
We will not make each update for each perversion, today it incest, tomorrow animal dicks, so what the next. Shit on the face?
This is not about our game.

About incest. We can't add it, because patreon will ban us. !! So why do the following games contain incest? Dating my Daughter ،Dreams Of Desire، FILF ،Man of the House ،Living with Mia ،The Artifact ، Adventures Of Willy ، Twist ، Big Brother ، Bones Tales The Manor ،

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
About incest. We can't add it, because patreon will ban us. !! So why do the following games contain incest? Dating my Daughter ،Dreams Of Desire، FILF ،Man of the House ،Living with Mia ،The Artifact ، Adventures Of Willy ، Twist ، Big Brother ، Bones Tales The Manor ،
If we will add this thing, we should change the whole storyline.

Oct 14, 2019
How do I input the code? I can't click the new character with the casket or is there an actual casket somewhere on the island?
You need find all numbers before input the code.

Even if you know the code, the input window shows after finding all the numbers.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes