RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You made a game advertising a brother and sister relationship, you didn't have to, you chose to, of course you're going to get incest fans asking for incest... you could have just made them friends.
Honestly don't even know why Leo is a character in the first place. All the content is given to Maya.

KakashiRei

Apr 13, 2018
The game seem okay at first... it is a interest story when at beginning. Leo a pilot and Maya a researcher. Leo and Maya relationship is sperate apart and have bad term. Leo left the family when he a teen and go solo.

Playing the game seem a good start. Leo and Maya have problem to face and relationship to fix. thank god the Maya didn't sleep with Raj and pride. It will be bad for Leo. Leo sanity is Maya and Maya seem to be close to let the island take her.

I hope through out next update of the game, Leo and Maya relationship build strong together but now that seem to be way apart- Leo tell Maya everything and Maya keep secret to Leo. Also, find more clue to their father. There will be twist and turn but give them time for Leo to have bro and sis moment with Maya. Maybe Leo will turn into furry lion and Maya my have sex to Leo to turn him back to human...

Malam

Nov 30, 2016
Where do you find more thin sticks? I got one but nothing happened when I went to the tiger area

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Feels like two protagonists thing really hold back this games popularity. Brother have sex with characters who otherwise barely get any screentime and it doesnt really feel exciting because of that. Sister content feels a bit bad because a lot of people feel immersed into brother character and dont enjoy their sister being corrupted by furries. :unsure:

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Feels like two protagonists thing really hold back this games popularity. Brother have sex with characters who otherwise barely get any screentime and it doesnt really feel exciting because of that. Sister content feels a bit bad because a lot of people feel immersed into brother character and dont enjoy their sister being corrupted by furries. :unsure:
Okay, so let's check the situation.
When we uploaded the scene with a lot of text to show the whole story of characters, and try to make the storyline go fast for sex scenes, people said - "This is boring, we want sec scenes". Okay, we give you 3 sex scenes each update. And now you write that it's not exciting because Leo fucks with new characters. If we will make that Maya will fuck with all characters, you will write that it's too fast and she is a slut.
Now about the second part. 70% of all comments - it's about riddles and "when Raj or somebody else will hard fuck Maya", yea they really immeresed into brother. And 30% about incest.

Dec 12, 2018
I have a suggestion! It can't be now ، With a patch
Instead of brother and sister, be husband and wife And looking for the father of the woman,
Or be friends؟

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Okay, so let's check the situation.
When we uploaded the scene with a lot of text to show the whole story of characters, and try to make the storyline go fast for sex scenes, people said - "This is boring, we want sec scenes". Okay, we give you 3 sex scenes each update. And now you write that it's not exciting because Leo fucks with new characters. If we will make that Maya will fuck with all characters, you will write that it's too fast and she is a slut.
Now about the second part. 70% of all comments - it's about riddles and "when Raj or somebody else will hard fuck Maya", yea they really immeresed into brother. And 30% about incest.
You realise that all those opinions were said by different people? We are not exactly a hivemind here. No need to get snappy at me. I was just sharing my opinion with other people in quite civil manner.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
I have a suggestion! It can't be now ، With a patch
Instead of brother and sister, be husband and wife And looking for the father of the woman,
Or be friends؟
How we should make patch? change the whole script? Because Maya and Leo had a lot of dialogs that they are brother and sister and Adam - is their father.

Dec 12, 2018
How we should make patch? change the whole script? Because Maya and Leo had a lot of dialogs that they are brother and sister and Adam - is their father.
Very easy
This happened in game My Cute Cousin . And it became My Cute Roommate. Only the role of the characters changed.
And of course, the girl's father remains. But for a man to become a father in law.
And finally the rules for breaking and bypassing! :p

Last edited:

Januns2

Aug 11, 2019
"New scenes in higher quality."

By this do you mean exclusive scenes for patrons only ,or existing scenes just in higher quality?

Looking forward to next update.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes