hugomixmax

Oct 22, 2018
I did play this new version, not very different, except for being less hardcore, more soft regarding Maya, Hass did have surprise fun with Shana... 50% good and 50% bad, Maya and Leo brother, I would say funny situation, Maya and the Lake, well she loves it :D more short version this time, regarding incest, for now I see that is not suitable, this game is about Human Furry interaction so let it be as it is, both characters Leo and Maya can have fun in the island, off course Maya is the ultimate kinky perversion for it, her and the animals, general speaking the game is well done, good storyline, the "teasing" its brilliant, but need to be balanced between teased and action(sex)

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
They did this public patreon post !

So yeah I joined as a patreon because of this, and the game is also really enjoyable and have great art.
Looking forward to see where this goes :sneaky:

Perchik

Oct 5, 2018
anyone know the answer to the last puzzle?

"there is a stone in the world on which only one word is written. this word makes the rich cry, the poor rejoice and the lovers abandon each other after they read this word."

the other two were alright, this one has gone straight over my head
I think that's "temporarily"

Reactions: Stormrider56

Hananani

Nov 4, 2017
Anyone gotten past the new set of riddles yet?
I'm terrible at riddles as is, make it in horribly translated Russian and i'm out for the count.

DarielGamers_YT

Aug 31, 2018
Hello men can you help me with a question in the game second time this is given to us for free but forever. but if you have lost it and want to return it for yourself for the third time then you will suffer?

Zanthrophene

Apr 7, 2019
The riddles at this stage are a riddle on its own to decipher, the microgames I find mostly more annoying than game enhancing. They extend game time but they should be fun and challenging, now I find them mostly repetitive and frustrating. Fortunately there's a skip mode. With the current state of translation the riddles are game breaking. This game has way more potential than the 3.5 stars it currently is getting but without proper translation and different modes that's even somewhat high considering I don't think this game is playable in its current stage without having to search up all the answers of the riddles.

Without the riddles and overkill micro games and with good translation I'd give it a 4.5 stars, so hopefully it reaches that potential!

Last edited:

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
It hurts the game significantly that there's no story mode where you can skip the riddles and micro games. Now you can't save your progress if you won't play in hard mode. The riddles at this stage are a riddle on its own to decipher the English and the microgames I find mostly more annoying than game enhancing. With the current state of translation the riddles are game breaking. This game has way more potential than the 3.5 stars it currently is getting but without proper translation and different modes that's even somewhat high considering I don't think this game is playable in its current stage without having to search up all the answers of the riddles.

Without the riddles and overkill micro games and with good translation I'd give it a 4.5 stars, so hopefully it reaches that potential!
What are you talking about?
We have a story mode in the game, at the beginning the game asking you, wish you go through with normal difficulty? It means that you can skip all riddles and mini-games

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
I have a mistake when trying to open a wardrobe on the beach or in a store, how can I fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps this is due to the fact that I got a deer costume twice.

PS: I also remembered that there was a mistake when I sent the girl to work, then I went as a guy to the locations of the map and at the same time the icon was on that you should not move time. Also at this time there was a message that the girl needed to do makeup to continue, but she was not available, so nothing could be done to advance the story, only to roll back to the previous save.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2018
Tbh I actually have enjoyed the minigames somewhat; my only complaints would be the translation is iffy (but it's technically fine since it's still readable so I guess upon completion just revamp the English dialogue? Heck I'd probably rewrite all the English for a low commission since I like the game; but I couldn't translate it initially) and...

The riddles; while all games are skippable I choose to play the hardcore mode to keep my unlocked scenes. More importantly, I actually enjoyed some of the minigames and it makes it feel like I somewhat earn story progress and "scenes".
That being said, due to the half-broken English I admit I have no figured out a single riddle; I used to go on riddle sights and do riddles for fun, but I can't interpret what the riddle means to even think of an answer. I think having a riddle puzzle is fine, but I'd suggest rewriting all of the riddles and get them off of a riddle sight or something along those lines; that way those who are truly stumped can raw google it (instead of needing this thread) and those who like riddles can understand it to read it.

All that being said the games original language is Russian(?) so we should be thankful we have an English version; there are hundreds of AMAZING Japanese eroge I wish I could play that will likely never get English patches.

Apr 20, 2018
So I ordered the leather suit, and even after 12 or so days, it doesn't show up in the store. I'm stuck there.
Idk what point you're at tbh, but check around the entire island; put the sister in work and go around with the guy; to every place and if that doesn't work try the same the other way around.
If that still doesn't work try checking your quests in the escape menu? Worst case it could be a minor bug and you can try reloading your last save?

Reactions: JohnnyGoesHome
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes