anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
If we're lucky they'll do what some other Devs have done and make a patch to implement incest or other fetishes that Patreon doesn't like.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm stuck might be a bug. When I have to go steal a tooth from the kudjins for the rabbit girl. I leave and find a stick in the ostador area when I go to click on it I get the three dot reading icon and the item disappears but never appears in the inventory nor can I enter the kudjins as it still states that I need these stupid sticks.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Waited so long for someone to compress this one, so I could finally try it as the art looks awesome !!

Gotta say was disappointed with the route it took in regards to story telling... and this isnt a complaint due to lack of incest, or because its furry, as I knew those things going in... more just the fact that the characters do full 180s for no damn reason...

Here you have two attractive siblings, that get stranded on an island with anthropomorphic creatures that are capabe of speech, and some degree of "intelligent" thought. Also an ancient civilization of people is on the island giving some story elements and background to can go "literally anywhere"... What we get instead is...

Unlikable male MC that gets the shaft as far as writing and development goes... Dude is straight up racist, I can see him not being into furries at first, but after the "deer people" festival you'd think he'd mellow out a bit... he doesnt... when he encounters the rabbit people, its like he is "annoyed" he has to have sex with the super attractive rabbit girl to get her help clearing vines... (if thats torture.. chain me to the fucking wall !!). He's overly untrusting of everyone and everything on the island (which is smart), but he takes it to extremes...

Competent female MC that gets stupider by the day within the island... Unless its explained that the Island does something to female intelligence, there is no way to excuse the dumb shit she does... She gets the most focus of the MCs, which is fine as she is super hot... She starts out "naive" and ready for adventure, but also super prudish and realistic when interacting with the anthros in the island. She does go through development, but most of it is bad rather than good... the festival with the "deer people" was good writing, and I can see her "enjoying that"... so it gets a pass... what pisses me off is her development with the "tiger people"... She goes from disliking the tiger leader Raj, to wanting to fuck him for no other reason than "big dick" for no fucking reason...She even has a relaxing story moment where she says "size isnt everything", but then decides between fucking the two biggest cocks she has seen on the island... her choices are between Raj, a Tiger who has been abusive as fuck to her every single time, and treats her like "fuckmeat", and Alf, a Lion who has been training her to get stronger and fight while being respectful of her... guess who the dumb bitch chooses to fuck ?

The races-

Deer-folk - one of my favorite races... Yua and the other two deers are very well designed, they are beautiful, and have friendly and charming personalities... They also love to fuck, but want people to enjoy their "festivals"

Rabbit-folk - their designs are adorable, both the make and the female, but they are a mixed bag in personalities... the male Hassh is kind of a jerk (the rabbit version of the male MC) doesnt trust outsiders, kind of angry, but also cautious and loyal to his race. the female (forgot her name), is beautiful and seems friendly and fun at first, but is such a dumb slutty brat, that she deserves death... this rabbit bitch is thirsty for Tiger-dick so badly that she would die just to keep licking it... very distasteful...

Tiger-folk - consists of two members, also siblings... Rattu is the female tiger and the more "likable" (and I use that term loosely) of the two... she interacts mostly with the male MC, its clear she wants his dick... but the male MC being racist to furries doesnt want to bang her (also he can tell she is a bad person), instead she challenges him to russian riddles that impossible to guess... YAY... The male of this tribe is Raj... and he may as well be a (black male human) the way he acts... its so steretypical that I was half expecting him to say "yeah white girl, you want my BTC (Big Tiger Cock)" every other sentence... He mostly interacts with the female MC... and every interaction he has with her boils down to "bend over bitch", "take off your clothes", and "I want to fuck you till I break you"... (groan...)... and dont think he is saying these things in a playful or seductive way... he is literally growling at her, and forcing her into a corner intent on rape... (so of course the female falls for his "alpha-ness" and lets him be the first one to fuck her of the males on the island... YAY).

Again the game had promise... but I am guessing that due to it being Unity at first, slow build, hard mini-games that the game didnt find much of a following, and once it did, the patreons meddled with the story asking the dev to cater to certain tastes, and the result is what we currently have... Hell I wouldnt be surprised if the male MC gets killed in an update or two, and it focuses just on the female MC being a "size queen", getting dumber by the update, and only fucking the abusive anthros in the island while no longer caring about the good ones, or even finding her father...

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
I'm stuck might be a bug. When I have to go steal a tooth from the kudjins for the rabbit girl. I leave and find a stick in the ostador area when I go to click on it I get the three dot reading icon and the item disappears but never appears in the inventory nor can I enter the kudjins as it still states that I need these stupid sticks.
It consists of two parts, look for the second part on the ground in other parts of the map.

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Waited so long for someone to compress this one, so I could finally try it as the art looks awesome !!

Gotta say was disappointed with the route it took in regards to story telling... and this isnt a complaint due to lack of incest, or because its furry, as I knew those things going in... more just the fact that the characters do full 180s for no damn reason...

Here you have two attractive siblings, that get stranded on an island with anthropomorphic creatures that are capabe of speech, and some degree of "intelligent" thought. Also an ancient civilization of people is on the island giving some story elements and background to can go "literally anywhere"... What we get instead is...

Unlikable male MC that gets the shaft as far as writing and development goes... Dude is straight up racist, I can see him not being into furries at first, but after the "deer people" festival you'd think he'd mellow out a bit... he doesnt... when he encounters the rabbit people, its like he is "annoyed" he has to have sex with the super attractive rabbit girl to get her help clearing vines... (if thats torture.. chain me to the fucking wall !!). He's overly untrusting of everyone and everything on the island (which is smart), but he takes it to extremes...

Competent female MC that gets stupider by the day within the island... Unless its explained that the Island does something to female intelligence, there is no way to excuse the dumb shit she does... She gets the most focus of the MCs, which is fine as she is super hot... She starts out "naive" and ready for adventure, but also super prudish and realistic when interacting with the anthros in the island. She does go through development, but most of it is bad rather than good... the festival with the "deer people" was good writing, and I can see her "enjoying that"... so it gets a pass... what pisses me off is her development with the "tiger people"... She goes from disliking the tiger leader Raj, to wanting to fuck him for no other reason than "big dick" for no fucking reason...She even has a relaxing story moment where she says "size isnt everything", but then decides between fucking the two biggest cocks she has seen on the island... her choices are between Raj, a Tiger who has been abusive as fuck to her every single time, and treats her like "fuckmeat", and Alf, a Lion who has been training her to get stronger and fight while being respectful of her... guess who the dumb bitch chooses to fuck ?

The races-

Deer-folk - one of my favorite races... Yua and the other two deers are very well designed, they are beautiful, and have friendly and charming personalities... They also love to fuck, but want people to enjoy their "festivals"

Rabbit-folk - their designs are adorable, both the make and the female, but they are a mixed bag in personalities... the male Hassh is kind of a jerk (the rabbit version of the male MC) doesnt trust outsiders, kind of angry, but also cautious and loyal to his race. the female (forgot her name), is beautiful and seems friendly and fun at first, but is such a dumb slutty brat, that she deserves death... this rabbit bitch is thirsty for Tiger-dick so badly that she would die just to keep licking it... very distasteful...

Tiger-folk - consists of two members, also siblings... Rattu is the female tiger and the more "likable" (and I use that term loosely) of the two... she interacts mostly with the male MC, its clear she wants his dick... but the male MC being racist to furries doesnt want to bang her (also he can tell she is a bad person), instead she challenges him to russian riddles that impossible to guess... YAY... The male of this tribe is Raj... and he may as well be a (black male human) the way he acts... its so steretypical that I was half expecting him to say "yeah white girl, you want my BTC (Big Tiger Cock)" every other sentence... He mostly interacts with the female MC... and every interaction he has with her boils down to "bend over bitch", "take off your clothes", and "I want to fuck you till I break you"... (groan...)... and dont think he is saying these things in a playful or seductive way... he is literally growling at her, and forcing her into a corner intent on rape... (so of course the female falls for his "alpha-ness" and lets him be the first one to fuck her of the males on the island... YAY).

Again the game had promise... but I am guessing that due to it being Unity at first, slow build, hard mini-games that the game didnt find much of a following, and once it did, the patreons meddled with the story asking the dev to cater to certain tastes, and the result is what we currently have... Hell I wouldnt be surprised if the male MC gets killed in an update or two, and it focuses just on the female MC being a "size queen", getting dumber by the update, and only fucking the abusive anthros in the island while no longer caring about the good ones, or even finding her father...
Wow thanks a lot for that man, this game's story looks fucking awful. I was actually thinking of trying this one out. You successfully prevented me from wasting god knows how much time.

Reactions: Rythan25

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So now Maya is nothing more then another generic female protagonist fucking whore. I have no clue why someone that fucking hates someone the same fucking person who has for the whole fucking game been trying to rape and molest her would all of a sudden go I'll jump on your fucking dick like a whore.

I could understand if it was the lion but not Raj that right there didn't make any fucking sense whats so ever other then the dev now wants her to be nothing more then a whore now and my guess is that her brother Leo will trip on a fucking rock and die and she'll be known as the forgotten whore. I held down the CTRL button and spammed though that boring ass shit.

chuma

Thanks for the info I went back and moused over everything again another 1000 times and finally found it was about to break out the magnifying glass to try to find that shit.

Oct 14, 2019
[/ QUOTE]
You need two part of key's. One on alfins, one on on deers

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MyNewUserName242

Thanks chuma above already helped me game needs a magnifying glass so you can see things easier as some of that shit is hard to see.

palkia88

Use the search option at the top right hand corner and search the thread for riddle and you should be able to get the info you need as all of the riddles have been answered already in the thread you just have to search for them usng the search option.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

The races-

All of this times 100x. I think the worst part about this game is the lack of options given to the player. You are forced to follow the her predictable story without the ability to turn any of the garbage down. It wouldn't be so bad if instead of just letting Raj raw dog you, you had an option to deck him, or at least have some pride and leave. All in all the writer, or lack of is killing this game slowly. That and the fact that the Patreons have the ability to completely write out a MC.

Last edited:

hugomixmax

Oct 22, 2018
So far the game got a lot of confusing in this update. The story was lost in some point and that there is no clues about the reason that the father with to the island with crew of people. We learn so far that this island is the reason of the name Forbidden fruit (taboo and incest) within tribe or pride or some group of creature (furry).

Problem one need to be fix: (Maya should be the smart one but it went to Leo to be smart one.)
Problem two need to be fix: (Leo character development and Maya character development that lead to build them back together)
Problem three need to be fix: (father clues and reason of be on the island.)
Problem four need to be fix: (furry character development need to improve (reflect on story process))

In this update, we learn more about Leo characteristic and that he here to protect Maya about this island. We learn that this island condition is use sex. Leo don't enjoy have sex with furry and others, but to Maya, he maybe can. Maya is seem to be slut (Raj (tiger) sex with Maya) but didn't tell that to Leo because it will destroy him. The relationship between Leo and Maya is so far apart and hope that the story in the future will bring them together.

Hope in the next update will fix up the story and bring the relationship with Leo and Maya together (maybe that do need to have sex with each other). This game don't need a patch to make it incest, just a story that build into Leo and Maya having sex at end of the game.

To Magic Fingers, slow down with the furry have sex with Maya because you make her to be slut and to Leo, Maya is his sanity. Just focus on build the story. Patch shouldn't be need. comment is focus on gameplay but not the story.
The game idea is human furry interaction, thats the main point, thats the general story, this is how the game was done, they are plenty of games with human furry interaction, I ve played quite som, this one is different due to the awesom character design and story

Reactions: Kenshi527

Kenshi527

Nov 20, 2019
And its getting better and better

The game idea is human furry interaction, thats the main point, thats the general story, this is how the game was done, they are plenty of games with human furry interaction, I ve played quite som, this one is different due to the awesom character design and story

Cere Burn

Aug 8, 2017
I've not had any success getting into the RPA file, two two tools I've tried are telling me the file isn't an RPA - so I'm guessing some kind of security has been applied. Anyone else been able to get into it?

Cere Burn

Aug 8, 2017
Also, any mods out there that make the cursor visible when doing the maze thing? The mini games are annoying as fuck, not fun.

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
Welcome
I am at the stage when at night a bad rabbit attacked a woman and then I get an error reading the contents of the backpack and the store. Our male character does not want to work. Someone will tell you what to look for, what to do next or how to fix it?

EDIT : is there any galleri code or something?

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes