Oct 14, 2019
Wow, a really cool update, albeit very small in text. The combat system is quite interesting - there is where to apply the strategy. Thank you very much for the New Year gift!

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I'm stuck on the day they are to go looking for the crab guy (advancing time is blocked on this day). He is supposed to search in Ostador and she is supposed to check the lake. I have moused over everything I can see with only him, only her, and both together in each location. The only people I can talk to are in Ostador and they have nothing new to say.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Unsure as to what to do with the new quest for the weapons. Time is locked I found all the stuff for her to make the bow. I don't think there's anything else and time is still locked. Shana says it will take time for her to make these, but I can't progress time.

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
how do you enter the dungeon?
I'm stuck at the part where we get stuff to cheer Miya for the new year. I got everything but don't know what to do next.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Magic Fingers

Traceback error in dungeon. Hitting ignore causes the game to switch to Russian

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The whole dialog with Ratu the deer boy and the lion was all in Russian during the new year thing.

I reloaded a save and the traceback error didn't appear again.

Last edited:

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Hey developers, you still haven’t said how can I fix the error remaining from the previous version of the game. She remained in 0.4.3

I can not wear suits because there is a mistake in the inventory.

Last edited:

Dainyl

May 5, 2017
I've not had any success getting into the RPA file, two two tools I've tried are telling me the file isn't an RPA - so I'm guessing some kind of security has been applied. Anyone else been able to get into it?
The dev changed the .rpa file's header from 'RPA-3.0' to 'RPA-4.0' (without the quotes). I would recommend hex editing it back or you could modify your tools to accept that as valid. Similarly, the dev changed the .rpyc header from 'RENPY RPC2' to 'MY_HEADER'. In that case I would recommend modifying your tools over hex editing as the length is different and I don't know if that will cause an issue.

Reactions: hawk5005

KrimsonTiger

Dec 22, 2019
As far as fighting I found it's easier to have Leo and Cohan in the front and just have them defend while Lucky and Maya stay in the back and shoot.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes