FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
Oh, I had such problems too. Check your video driver - on the latest versions Ren'py does not work correctly. Also check webm codecs - in this game all ero inserts are made as webm videos
Thanks you very much! It's working.

I change from nvidia drivers to "X.Org X Server" and is working now, and also with music and sound.

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
First dungeon and you're guaranteed to wipe upon entering the 2nd level without using potions which don't regenerate in the store. Why are three wolves in the first dungeon able to kill a full health character. I've played every update but i'm done unless some number tweaking is done or a skip for combat is implemented.
Yes, man. I try the dungeon and is BRUTAL.
You can't use potion that you loot from foes or chest around,
nor update your weapons with new ones, ex. when you get to the ladder,
your health isn't recovered (rest) when you get to the ladder, although Cohen says, in the dialog of the first floor, that it can be done...

Oct 14, 2019
I don’t understand what problems with the dungeon everyone write here. I bought potions from Shana, put Cohen and Leo in front, Lucky and May - in the back. Cohen and Leo use protection - they are very difficult to break through. Dungeon passed the second time with almost no problems

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
I don’t understand what problems with the dungeon everyone write here. I bought potions from Shana, put Cohen and Leo in front, Lucky and May - in the back. Cohen and Leo use protection - they are very difficult to break through. Dungeon passed the second time with almost no problems
I try it in Hard difficulty, which one is yours ?

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
maybe there is something i didn't understand .. but i did all the quests, unlocked the weapon store, the christmas costumes (which can't be found...) but i don't understand how to access the dungeon? did i miss something?

Oct 14, 2019
maybe there is something i didn't understand .. but i did all the quests, unlocked the weapon store, the christmas costumes (which can't be found...) but i don't understand how to access the dungeon? did i miss something?
You need buy all weapons and armors, then talk with Adday

RamC12

Jan 9, 2020
Hello people. Actually i am noob got this game's details in a Random YouTube video and install it. But i stuck at 3 quests 1. The Mystery of disappearance 2. Morning exercise 3. Its not as simple as it all seems. Can anyone help me to crack it.
Thank You. :)

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
Hello people. Actually i am noob got this game's details in a Random YouTube video and install it. But i stuck at 3 quests 1. The Mystery of disappearance 2. Morning exercise 3. Its not as simple as it all seems. Can anyone help me to crack it.
Thank You. :)
This game has some bugs still to be fixed, for example "Mystery of disappearance" will never be completed, also "Who dare raise the paw..." (Assume these quests is part of a mayor plot in future updates).
The quest list is some lazy when is needed to update the status to completed.

In my version (v0.4.3 0do) Morning exercise is called "Morning Workout" and don't have any description except questions marks.

Can you describe the last thing you do before you stuck?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
In the game, we have main quests that will not end until the end of the game. The quest marks will open to you through all updates, so this is not the bug. But if you can't see the description, of the quest - yes this is a bug.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I launched the new update, it tells me to click on update, it downloads 2 small updates, then tells me to restart, and when I do my antivirus tells me ForbiddenFruit.exe is infected by virus IDP.generic, so it is placed in quarantine.
What is this ? Some anti piracy protection ?

Oct 14, 2019
I launched the new update, it tells me to click on update, it downloads 2 small updates, then tells me to restart, and when I do my antivirus tells me ForbiddenFruit.exe is infected by virus IDP.generic, so it is placed in quarantine.
Yea, i have this problem too. But i'm see this message before -
My antivirus found the IDP.generic virus even in Steam games.

Such a message (IDP.Generic) pops up if the program establishes a secure SSL connection with any host.

I think game updater use SSL connection. I just added the game to antivirus exceptions

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
Can anyone tell me what's in the update?
I can't play it in mac because right before the menu, an error code pops out.
So I have to wait till the fix or next update.
This is the traceback.

Reactions: RichyCapy

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I have to say, not a huge fan of the dungeon, it's buggy/laggy, not really fun, and it gates content with heavy RNG. First time I tried fourth floor I kept getting packs of 4. Second time I tried it was only packs of 2.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is there any way to extract this games images? Every version of unren that I've tried has errors.

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
I don't trust the update prompt. It doesn't make sense to have to download content for a new update especially in a new release. Especially one that asks you to restart. That tends to mean it it working at a system level with Ren'Py does not.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Yea, i have this problem too. But i'm see this message before -
My antivirus found the IDP.generic virus even in Steam games.

Such a message (IDP.Generic) pops up if the program establishes a secure SSL connection with any host.

I think game updater use SSL connection. I just added the game to antivirus exceptions
Same here and i have never had a pop up warning from this site.. :unsure:

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes