Oct 14, 2019
From dev disscord
Hey, hello everyone.
Some antiviruses complained about automatic updates of the game, so it was decided to make them completely optional - added a link to the mega in the build, where you can download the update manually.
Also added skip button for the battle if hard mode is disabled.
References:
PC:
Mac:

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
So I'm a harem fan, let's say I will immerse myself as this male protagonist. Do I get to fuck a lot of female characters? And most importantly do my sister gets fucked by other male characters?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So I'm a harem fan, let's say I will immerse myself as this male protagonist. Do I get to fuck a lot of female characters? And most importantly do my sister gets fucked by other male characters?
No, and yes. The focus of this game is Maya, and she is forced to have sex with the natives.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thank you, I won't play the game then ;)
Actually on second I haven't played the latest chapter so maybe they gave Leo more content, but I doubt they made all of Maya's scenes optional. So yeah, if harem is your thing I would avoid.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Seriously, make the dungeon crap optional, this is like RPGM level annoyance of grind. Having to rekit every character on every dungeon attempt, the ridiculous amount of RNG.

I understand it's fun developing something like this, it breaks the monotony of just coding the same stuff over and over, but this doesn't belong in this game.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Seriously, make the dungeon crap optional, this is like RPGM level annoyance of grind. Having to rekit every character on every dungeon attempt, the ridiculous amount of RNG.

I understand it's fun developing something like this, it breaks the monotony of just coding the same stuff over and over, but this doesn't belong in this game.
You can skip fights in this version.

Besides this, I have a problem : after you did see Azir 2 times with the rabbit woman, you need to talk to all the tribes about wild people in the dungeon, it works for every tribe except rabbit, where the Azir quest seems to be on a loop. Did I miss something or is it a bug ?

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
You can skip fights in this version.

Besides this, I have a problem : after you did see Azir 2 times with the rabbit woman, you need to talk to all the tribes about wild people in the dungeon, it works for every tribe except rabbit, where the Azir quest seems to be on a loop. Did I miss something or is it a bug ?
How do I skip? Also, no, it's stuck in a loop for me too.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dialogue in the dungeon and the shells when you first look at them is in Russian.

For a front liner Leo is one of the most pathetic ones there is. His armor is ass he takes 20+ damage every time he gets fucking hit and he seems to get singled out a lot. The only one worth anything in the group is Cohen Lucky is alright as long as they don't get forced into the front by stupidity. Why would you throw a fucking range fighter into the front line and moved the tank who has the best armor and health into the fucking back line? Cohen could just as well be a one man team as none of the other ones would last long at all. After awhile I said fuck Leo and just left his ass dead then I had to move Lucky back to the back again and then moved Cohen to the top right corner and left Maya in the back where she was. With this 3 person team I was able to go all over the place in the dungeon as well as collect lots of hp potions that were not being wasted on trying to keep idiot boy alive.

To speed up fights hold down the CTRL button and then just click attack and then a creature and it'll speed past everything.

Also there is many times where a group of enemies will attack more times then they are suppose to. I have seen where there are 4 wolves which would mean 4 attacks but I have seen them attack fucking 5 times and I have seen this happen with other groups as well. Lucky should be able to dual wield pistols since he has 2 weapon slots and only one is being used so he should be able to put another pistol in that unused slot.

In the store it would be nice to know what armors are for what player so when your trying to sell off the junk you can without wondering if you are selling the wrong stuff or selling the good armor. Maybe break them up into groups with their name at the top. Also when selling stuff there is no point in showing their low level stuff that they started the game with since you can't sell them anyway so showing them there is kind of pointless.

Game seems bugged can't do anything more in the dungeon A few days later Tula comes wanting to go to the kudjins and then wants to go do something with the white tiger. Followed by Maya saying no and after that nothing.

Oct 14, 2019
Dialogue in the dungeon and the shells when you first look at them is in Russian.

For a front liner Leo is one of the most pathetic ones there is. His armor is ass he takes 20+ damage every time he gets fucking hit and he seems to get singled out a lot. The only one worth anything in the group is Cohen Lucky is alright as long as they don't get forced into the front by stupidity. Why would you throw a fucking range fighter into the front line and moved the tank who has the best armor and health into the fucking back line? Cohen could just as well be a one man team as none of the other ones would last long at all. After awhile I said fuck Leo and just left his ass dead then I had to move Lucky back to the back again and then moved Cohen to the top right corner and left Maya in the back where she was. With this 3 person team I was able to go all over the place in the dungeon as well as collect lots of hp potions that were not being wasted on trying to keep idiot boy alive.

To speed up fights hold down the CTRL button and then just click attack and then a creature and it'll speed past everything.

Also there is many times where a group of enemies will attack more times then they are suppose to. I have seen where there are 4 wolves which would mean 4 attacks but I have seen them attack fucking 5 times and I have seen this happen with other groups as well. Lucky should be able to dual wield pistols since he has 2 weapon slots and only one is being used so he should be able to put another pistol in that unused slot.

In the store it would be nice to know what armors are for what player so when your trying to sell off the junk you can without wondering if you are selling the wrong stuff or selling the good armor. Maybe break them up into groups with their name at the top. Also when selling stuff there is no point in showing their low level stuff that they started the game with since you can't sell them anyway so showing them there is kind of pointless.

Game seems bugged can't do anything more in the dungeon A few days later Tula comes wanting to go to the kudjins and then wants to go do something with the white tiger. Followed by Maya saying no and after that nothing.
When Tula comes waiting to Kudjins - you need send Leo to work and speak with Tula or White Lion

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
How do you get the key in " it's not as simple as it all seems" or progress after the bow training?

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
For everyone
PC:

Mac:

Android:

New links with bugfix ( admins pls change in head of post) :)

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
how do i unlock all gallery?
See, they've made this dumb decision - not only do you have to play through the game to get the gallery, but also on "hard mode" meaning you can't skip mini games and dungeon battles to unlock the gallery and it will reset after every update.

So yeah, as far as I'm aware, you can't.

• Sad
Reactions: Metropolisz

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
No, and yes. The focus of this game is Maya, and she is forced to have sex with the natives.
You make it sound much worse. I wasn't a fan of how the first Maya sex scene happend as well, since it was dumb for her to try and keep Raj alive because he's been nothing but an obstacle for them but she wasn't "forced" to do it.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
The game's about an island where everybody fucks everybody and the protagonists are both being corrupted by that idea, more or less. Leo had the first sex scene I believe but Maya has been the focus for the last few updates and it's not like the story is told from Leo's perspective, you change protagonists by sending one of them to work while controlling the other.

Reactions: Garter Marl the III

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Thanks to the bugfix, I could play the 15 seconds I was missing to finish this update ><

Anyways, I love this game. Nice unusual story, gameplay, and art.

Seems there's a bug when you try to extract the CGs, at least that's the case for me with RPAExtractor, don't know for other extractors.

Reactions: praewwii
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes