wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Where are the last 2 numbers for the casket code? I cannot seem to find them although I've searched pretty thoroughly in every location.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

шаблон.jpg

Alright boys, let's go for some news.
I want to start from the fact that Anthony Sanchez goes up for 50$ Donation! Wow, man, we so appreciate that! People like you motivate us to make the game better and better. And we will do it for fans like you. Thank you. You are our first 50$ patreon, so we will make something additional. You can come up with something, like a new outfit for any character.
Okay, now let's go to other news. Now I have vpn in China, so I can upload animations of new scenes. But I think I will not do this till the next update. Because we need to change all the links, this is not worth it. So we will add animations of 0.5.1 in 0.5.2 update. But the good news that now you will see animated scenes:)
Now let's go for news of updates. We want to make our work like in the past, two updates in a month, so the next update will be:
15.02 - for 20+
17.02 - for 10
19.02 - for 5
21.02 - for everybody.
In the next update you will see:
- 3 animated scenes ( plus 2 animated scenes from the previous update)
- New location.
- Now you can catch wilds and trade them.
- New character.
- New wild characters in the dungeon.
- New levels of the dungeon.
- Continue with the storyline.
- A new outfit from (
Anthony Sanchez). If he wants it.
A lot of stuff that we want to put to the game, but I hope that I will not have any problems right now in this country. If everything will go as I want, you will get all of these.

And now let's have small talk about Maya, Leo, and project. I see that most of these comments are from nonpatrons, and I should send this message to them, but I hope you will explain everything.
I see that you are really nervous that Maya has fucked with Raj. And you can't understand why she had done this. Let me explain. Yes, I tried to make Maya a good character, with good characteristics, she is energetic, helpful, kind, funny sometimes, But she is not a nun! She likes power and strength, she likes big sizes ( you know what I'm talking about), and she likes to help others. So there was the situation, that she could reconcile them without deaths. Plus she was ready to have some fun on the island, read please explanations of her mind when she was alone on the lake. So she killed 2 rabbits with one shot.
Leo and project - Yes we see that comments about patrons and their influence on the storyline. Yes, because of that we gave priority to Maya, in scenes and storyline, because patrons wanted it. We have patrons = we have support, we have to support - project lives. No support = no project. No project = no Leo, no Maya, no everybody. But in the future, we will add more content of Leo, but patrons will have an influence on the storyline because it's our first project and we need to make big fanbase.
Okay, that's all for now :) Thank you that you are supporting us. We trying make the game better for you.
Your best friends - Magic fingers.

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
So... Umm

Is there still gonna be incest content for the siblings?

The last I heard about it, everyone was having a fight about it... Just wanna know if it will be happening or not...
So is no one gonna answer my question? Is everyone new here, or are you just ignoring me due to some agreement you guys have about incest content that I don't know???

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hello everyone. Thank you for your comments. We trying to make the game better with each update.
Question about incest - we will not have this content ( right now, maybe in future we will add an update).
But sometimes we will make content near incest. Like we made before. A player can skip these scenes, and they will not have an influence on the storyline. It's like additional content.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hello everyone. Thank you for your comments. We trying to make the game better with each update.
Question about incest - we will not have this content ( right now, maybe in future we will add an update).
But sometimes we will make content near incest. Like we made before. A player can skip these scenes, and they will not have an influence on the storyline. It's like additional content.
You guys could "maybe" add extra incest content via a patch from lets say a homepage, or something similar. Of cause only if there is enough interest for it via your paying supporters : )
Just a suggestion ! keep up the good work.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Because of the sheer number of riddles and codes and hidden skip buttons I gave up asking.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Most of the riddles have been solved via earlier threads in here, think most of them summarized is:

-----------------First riddle---------------
First Question: PIT
Second Question: THEY WILL CUT OFF MY HEAD
Third Question: WORD
-----------------Second riddle------------
year
-----------------Third riddle---------------
play in thimbles

-----------------Forth riddle--------------
First Question: Fire and Smoke
Second Question: Frost
Third Question: Horizon
-----------------Fifth riddle---------------
Teeth
Sky
Temporary
-----------------Numbers----------------
Numbers collected: 23910

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/core/events/0.4.2/0_4_2_start.rpy", line 337, in <module>
KeyError: u'house_of_raj_3_1'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "core/events/0.4.2/0_4_2_start.rpyc", line 337, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\ForbiddenFruit-0510cO-pc\ForbiddenFruit-0.5.1\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\ForbiddenFruit-0510cO-pc\ForbiddenFruit-0.5.1\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/core/events/0.4.2/0_4_2_start.rpy", line 337, in <module>
  File "D:\Downloads\ForbiddenFruit-0510cO-pc\ForbiddenFruit-0.5.1\renpy\python.py", line 713, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
KeyError: u'house_of_raj_3_1'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
ForbiddenFruit 0.5.1(0iO)
Wed Feb 05 23:44:59 2020

reduck

Nov 19, 2018
My games broken theres no wine anywhere and the quest says get the wine and the table cloth

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes