lslimbo

Feb 8, 2020
Hello everyone! Magic fingers here.
Let's go for some answers on your questions:)
1. We NEWER had incest and incest tag! okay? But! We have actions between main characters, like jerking. It's not incest but somebody can find it interesting. So, if you like incest, sorry, we don't have sex between the main characters, but still, you should try the game.
2. We deleted auto-updated because some players have problems with antivirus. Their antivirus blocked the updating of the game and they have some problems with it. So we decided to delete this option from the game. Now you need to update the game by yourself.
3. Yes, we still have some bugs in the game. Because of the Ren'py! It's very convenient to make dialogs there, but when you try to add something interesting, like items, or gold, or mini-games, it's going to be broken. So that's why you should download the new update every time. But, because it's convenient for dialogs, we made 2 updates in a month. We will try to fix these problems in the future. If you will find any bugs or Russian text, or something like that, please, make screenshots and send us in discord, or here, and we will fix it. Don't complain "Game is broken! Game is broken!" it will not help us to deal with bugs, because we can't find everything.
4. Unfortunately, I overestimated the mind skills of 80% of players of h-games. So in the next update, we will show you each step in the game that you should do to move through the storyline. Also, we will add options to riddles. Also, we will add shining to small objects. Also, we will make the dungeon more easy for you.

Thank you for playing our game. If you like it, please support us on Patreon:)

The dreem scene at the beginning of the game is confusing. It looks like a bug, as if the game missed half of story and immediately jumped somewhere in the middle. I understand that the you wanted to show the mechanics of the game, but it looks more like a "WTF, why it is so broken, patreon, return my money". I won’t be surprised if most of the comments that write about the "broken game" because of this dreem scene (In any case, I have not seen other bugs except this strange scene)

Reactions: Stripes001

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
And, yes, it's a shame. The game in some places is really hard, click to everything in search of what needs to be do - its not what we play h-games for.
You just need to read the storyline. Every character said what you should do. "Wait 2 days..." " Go to the lake..." "Bring me wine...". I didn't make even one moment without explaining what you should do. But maybe problem that people are skipping text and after don't know what to do?

lslimbo

Feb 8, 2020
You just need to read the storyline. Every character said what you should do. "Wait 2 days..." " Go to the lake..." "Bring me wine...". I didn't make even one moment without explaining what you should do. But maybe problem that people are skipping text and after don't know what to do?
Where was it written exactly where should I find the key to the tiger village? It really was very poorly visible. Where was it written that items from the inventory can be used on anyone else? Yes, most things are described, but not all. Maybe you should increase the "Easy Mode" a little more and give even more clues? This will really improve the situation.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Where was it written exactly where should I find the key to the tiger village? It really was very poorly visible. Where was it written that items from the inventory can be used on anyone else? Yes, most things are described, but not all. Maybe you should increase the "Easy Mode" a little more and give even more clues? This will really improve the situation.
In the next update, we will show you each step in the game that you should do to move through the storyline. Also, we will add options to riddles. Also, we will add shining to small objects. Also, we will make the dungeon more easy for you.

lslimbo

Feb 8, 2020
In the next update, we will show you each step in the game that you should do to move through the storyline. Also, we will add options to riddles. Also, we will add shining to small objects. Also, we will make the dungeon more easy for you.
Please do not be so Sorkastic.
This is need not "for Me", this is what would really help to your game. This game has an interesting story, excellent art, not so many bugs as some write, but it's just that not all the things in it are easy to understand.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Please do not be so Sorkastic.
This is need not "for Me", this is what would really help to your game. This game has an interesting story, excellent art, not so many bugs as some write, but it's just that not all the things in it are easy to understand.
I'm not Sarcastic, I've copied the text, where I'm telling that we will deal with problems in future. Thank for your opinion.

lslimbo

Feb 8, 2020
I'm not Sarcastic, I've copied the text, where I'm telling that we will deal with problems in future. Thank for your opinion.
Okay, if you realy fixed problems with this thinks - it's cool. I hope you really succeed. Maybe i'm support you on patreon on next update, if it's really will happen

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I have no screenshots in the bugfixed version the dungeon floor 1 & 2 have russian text in the game.

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017
How do you start doing the Christmas Quest?

After Leo Talk to Shana about Maya Christmas outfit,I'm not sure what to do next.
You and me both. There's nothing to click on anywhere for either character or both characters together in any location, no dialogue for anyone, and it won't allow me to buy weapons even though I have the money.

So now I'm stuck clicking day/night cycle 50 times in a row until I just assume that this quest chain is going to go absolutely nowhere and then stop bothering.

Edit: Can confirm, gone from day 120 to day 160, there's still nothing to interact with anywhere on the island for either characters solo or together.

Oof.

Last edited:

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Alright, guys, I've finished the whole game right now. It takes 5-6 hours. Now I'm understanding why you think that game full of bugs... Because you don't know what to do. But I found 1 bug in the beginning ( fistfight) and some places with Russian text. We will fix it.
In the next update, you will not have any questions about going through the storyline, because we will mark everything. So, if you can't understand what you should do now, please, wait for the next update. We will upload the biggest update with marks, tips etc on what you should do in the game. Also, we will add new items to the dungeon, we will make it more interesting.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
If you have some problems with the Christmas event, you should take an outfit from Shana ( but you can't use it at first ), after that you should go through the dungeon, and find Christmas toys. ( For dungeon you should buy weapon and armor in Shanas store)

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017
Now I'm understanding why you think that game full of bugs... Because you don't know what to do.
That's not right.

The reason I think the game has bugs is because the release that's currently up for download right here (NOPY link)

has a bug that entirely prevents you from progressing once you get to the point that you need to buy the weapons and armor. Nothing that you do in game will ever allow you to buy the weapons, so you can't go to the dungeon. You can't do the dungeon, you can't do the Christmas event. Progression in the game stops entirely because you're just not allowed to buy the weapons.

I would definitely consider that a bug. Especially since clicking on "Update" in game and downloading 0510ffO lets you immediately buy the weapons and go to the dungeon, which then progresses the story with the Christmas event.

lslimbo

Feb 8, 2020
First i was like
Unfortunately, I overestimated the mind skills of 80% of players of h-games.
But then...
Now I'm understanding why you think that game full of bugs... Because you don't know what to do.

It’s good that you understood the problem. And all you had to do was try to play the game yourself, was it so difficult? :) It was a joke. In any case, good luck. I really hope that you will succeed.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes