ducktails

May 17, 2018
Not sure since when the game starts this way, but as someone who tried it some updates ago, that "dream" is kinda confusing after the intro. First I thought it's a bug that it jumped ahead in the game.

reduck

Nov 19, 2018
Finished the game but theres no gallary so my save cant help anyone you need allot of different saves to view the events

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody help if this is a bug or not?

I played further from 0.2.1 and I have had the error above with this fix I can play further.

Have now the weapon shop, can´t buy the weapons (are red) and I can´t talk to anybody.

I read here about a dungeon I haven´t seen (read you must buy the armor and the weapons).

To buy the armors was no problems. I wunder first if I need them because they look like the same you have.

I see not what I can do at the moment is this a bug or must I do something else? (I think I can do nothing mayybe i am wrong)

Oct 14, 2019
Can somebody help if this is a bug or not?

I played further from 0.2.1 and I have had the error above with this fix I can play further.

Have now the weapon shop, can´t buy the weapons (are red) and I can´t talk to anybody.

I read here about a dungeon I haven´t seen (read you must buy the armor and the weapons).

To buy the armors was no problems. I wunder first if I need them because they look like the same you have.

I see not what I can do at the moment is this a bug or must I do something else? (I think I can do nothing mayybe i am wrong)
Don't use old saves

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Don't use old saves
You mean really when you play 0.5.1 from the start point 0.2.1 has the error above so can´t play further and played with this save further with 0.5.1bugfix this was gamebreaking?

I started new from 0.4.3 to see if this is aso there or not. Maybe you was right the christmas outfit in 0.5.1 I haven´t seen and have solved the quest in the other save.

It looks that the end from 0.4.3 is buged and you can only play further when you start from 0.5.1

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
This game is so broken,there is no hint system,portions of the game are still in russian and if you dont know russian obviously you have no idea what the fuck is going on.. couldnt get the christmas event to start and the new battle system sucks ass,this game had promise but i'm giving up on it,to much of a mess.

NSAFuckYou

Feb 7, 2020
It looks that the end from 0.4.3 is buged and you can only play further when you start from 0.5.1

couldnt get the christmas event to start
Yea, i have this problem too, but i'm download update from "Update" button on the game, and this problem is fixed.
Why should I download the game twice? It's not cool.

There was auto-update in the previous version, why was it removed?

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I started playing this when it had incest, but then the dev removed the incest. That's not cool. What's the point of having siblings on an island if there's no incest?

Reactions: HansDampf788

NSAFuckYou

Feb 7, 2020
I started playing this when it had incest, but then the dev removed the incest. That's not cool. What's the point of having siblings on an island if there's no incest?
Was there an incest in this game? Perhaps they removed it because of the rules of the patron. It’s strange that they didn’t just make an optional patch, like so many others do.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Was there an incest in this game? Perhaps they removed it because of the rules of the patron. It’s strange that they didn’t just make an optional patch, like so many others do.
Yeah, the game started with an incest tag, that's the only reason i started playing this. The game it self wasn't much otherwise.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Yea, i have this problem too, but i'm download update from "Update" button on the game, and this problem is fixed.
Why should I download the game twice? It's not cool.

There was auto-update in the previous version, why was it removed?
Bugfixed version not because it is up to date. The christmas event don´t apper and so on (that they have the costumes on).

I played till the end.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Now it's more interesting. Where i can download old version of game?
It was when the game just started, there wasn't much in it but it had the incest tag. Later they removed the tag like it never existed. And yeah, probably because of patreon, but that would be fixable with a patch not just removing it altogether.

NSAFuckYou

Feb 7, 2020
Bugfixed version not because it is up to date. The christmas event don´t apper and so on (that they have the costumes on).
No you did not understand. The version in the op post is not the last, there is a newer version (0.5.1 (0eeO))

It was when the game just started, there wasn't much in it but it had the incest tag. Later they removed the tag like it never existed. And yeah, probably because of patreon, but that would be fixable with a patch not just removing it altogether.
Was there an incest tag or incest content in this game? If the first - then fuck, if the second - then I want to find the old version.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
No incest content by then, barely an introductory content. I think after the second installment the game went into hiatus. I thought it was like so many other games that just don't make it, but it could have been because a patreon. The game was not exciting enough to follow it closely.

NSAFuckYou

Feb 7, 2020
No incest content by then, barely an introductory content. I think after the second installment the game went into hiatus. I thought it was like so many other games that just don't make it, but it could have been because a patreon. The game was not exciting enough to follow it closely.
Oh, okay, that sucks.
It would be cool to see the incest with the graphics from this game

Reactions: Paprika

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nice little game, but I don't do meaningless minigames. If I wanted to play concentration, I'd play a game of concentration.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hello everyone! Magic fingers here.
Let's go for some answers on your questions:)
1. We NEWER had incest and incest tag! okay? But! We have actions between main characters, like jerking. It's not incest but somebody can find it interesting. So, if you like incest, sorry, we don't have sex between the main characters, but still, you should try the game.
2. We deleted auto-updated because some players have problems with antivirus. Their antivirus blocked the updating of the game and they have some problems with it. So we decided to delete this option from the game. Now you need to update the game by yourself.
3. Yes, we still have some bugs in the game. Because of the Ren'py! It's very convenient to make dialogs there, but when you try to add something interesting, like items, or gold, or mini-games, it's going to be broken. So that's why you should download the new update every time. But, because it's convenient for dialogs, we made 2 updates in a month. We will try to fix these problems in the future. If you will find any bugs or Russian text, or something like that, please, make screenshots and send us in discord, or here, and we will fix it. Don't complain "Game is broken! Game is broken!" it will not help us to deal with bugs, because we can't find everything.
4. Unfortunately, I overestimated the mind skills of 80% of players of h-games. So in the next update, we will show you each step in the game that you should do to move through the storyline. Also, we will add options to riddles. Also, we will add shining to small objects. Also, we will make the dungeon more easy for you.
5. And the last thing. We can't give everyone everything that he wants. We wrote a lot of text - some people complain that "the game is boring!". We clean half of the text - "now updates are too small!". We added the dream scene to show mechanics - people complain that this is a bug! We will delete the dream scene - people will complain after 5 min of the game, that game without freedom. Some people want human dicks of animals, some people want animal dicks. Some people complain that the main character going to be a slut fast. Some people crying that Maya is a nun. Some people want to see more of a brother, most people want to see more of sister. Some people want to have corruption and incest, some people don't want it! And everybody complains about their problems. And, because we trying to give everyone everything that they want, for 4 months of updates we have 250$ on patreon. 250$! So from this moment, we will make the game as we wish.

Thank you for playing our game. If you like it, please support us on Patreon:)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes