HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Hell I wish there had been more to the sister being used by the tiger, more positions and degrading talk as he fucked her.

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
Will there be more scenes between Maya and Raj in the future where she gets fucked by Raj? I skipped up to 5.1 and I'm not sure how much farther it goes from here, but so far there's just the three scenes.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Games needs more sex stuff, wouldnt mind crazy puzzles and the like if there were bigger pay offs.

dark_3000

Dec 6, 2019
en el pueblo de los monstruos me dicen acertijos y el primero es porque, pero el segundo no lo entiendo, no hablo inglés y no sé exactamente lo que quiero decir que podrían ayudarme en el 2 enigma

Reactions: latincat

Raz8099

Feb 28, 2018
Hmmmmm really liking the game, best i've played in awhile! However, after I take the Christmas costume..cant buy the weapons from the seller coz the buy is red even though I have more than enough money to buy the weapon. So pretty much stuck and cant progress for Christmas event. Pls send help lol dont want to miss a thing. Unless nothing happens during Christmas event??

Oct 14, 2019
Hmmmmm really liking the game, best i've played in awhile! However, after I take the Christmas costume..cant buy the weapons from the seller coz the buy is red even though I have more than enough money to buy the weapon. So pretty much stuck and cant progress for Christmas event. Pls send help lol dont want to miss a thing. Unless nothing happens during Christmas event??
It's bug.
You need download latest version from links in "Update" button on main menu

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Still untranslated content in game, still has annoying dungeon levels that have to be completed, one or two small sex scenes. Would not mind if I leveled in some way or there was a skip option (I thought prior releases did?).

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Still untranslated content in game, still has annoying dungeon levels that have to be completed, one or two small sex scenes. Would not mind if I leveled in some way or there was a skip option (I thought prior releases did?).
Did you paly the new update, or what are you talking about?

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes