Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
> I can polish it in exchange for a 20$ version... if I can do it under 2-3hrs. Sorry forgot the end of my sentence :D
Hello everyone. Thank you for review, we will make some changes. If you want to help us with eglish, please write to me here or in discord (better in discord)

Changelog:

In the next update you will see:

- More than 200 points changed in the gameplay ( with quests, marks, mini-games etc)!
- 3 animated scenes.
- 2 previous scenes now animated too.
- New location.
- New character.
- Continue with the storyline.

Dungeon:

-
New wild characters in the dungeon.
-
Now you can catch wilds and trade them.
-
New levels of the dungeon.
- New items for the dungeon.

For 10$+:

- A new outfit from ( Anthony Sanchez, 50$ patron).
- Items with a higher level for the dungeon,

For 20$+:

- Additional variants for 2 new scenes.
- Additional variants for 2 scenes with animal dicks.

Sep 2, 2019
So my changelog (just made with my playthrough, probably incomplete) :
1 new quest : make a totem
2 new quests (separate path) : Maya wants to be stronger, or her brother goes to take a walk (didn't do this one)

Pretty good but the real versions of sex scenes are behind a paywall. Hope to see the full ones sometime in the future.

On a more general note :

english is still so-so, but understandable. (I can polish it in exchange for a 20$ version :D )

Cohen or Cohan ? Please make a choice :D Cohan seems better since it's a fantasy world and there's already Cohens in the real world.

When exiting a dungeon floor, sometimes it's not because it's too difficult, but just because we had what we need in this floor, like for the totem quest. So the player should not be punished (losing whatever he found in the dungeon) if he chose to exit.

A quality of life option : please allow to cut the animation of the chest opening with a click. It' too long, especially when there's a bonus chest.

The gallery : I played the game from the beginning, but I only saw scenes from this episode in the gallery. The game should see I have all these previous saves and modify the gallery access accordingly.

Besides that, good job with the quest markers, now what we have to do is always clear.
What did you mean real versions behind a paywall?

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
None patreon version is basically pure blue balls. Nothings really free but its too bad this is locked behind pay wall.

Mar 7, 2018
Amazing art and good story but in my opinion its awful mini-games and way to much grinding, but its the same in most games i suppose.. but now we have many versions, which one is it to get everything? 20$?

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Amazing art and good story but in my opinion its awful mini-games and way to much grinding, but its the same in most games i suppose.. but now we have many versions, which one is it to get everything? 20$?
Yes, for 20$ you will get the full game.
50$ the same, but they can ask something additional that we will add in the next update. ( scene or costume or character )

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
P.s. You can't see the second variation Maya_Wild wolf, we uploaded build with bugfix (the same links) and now you can go further.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Yeah for 20 $ you get 1-2 extra scenes and get to chose if the animals have animal or human dicks..imo it's not worth it
Should we close all the scenes? then you will get off all stuff for 20$ will it worth it?
Why nobody didn't write something when we made the game for 5 months with 250$ and gave you all for free? But now everybody writing about paywalls. Hm...

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Should we close all the scenes? then you will get off all stuff for 20$ will it worth it?
Why nobody didn't write something when we made the game for 5 months with 250$ and gave you all for free? But now everybody writing about paywalls. Hm...
You have to understand that nobody likes paywalls,yes i get it as a developer you want some compensation for your work and i'm not judging you for that but imho paywalls arent the way to do it,this is a pirate site and believe it or not this is a site where you can get the most popularity for your game and create a reputation for yourself and paywalls arent the way to do it,again i understand you wanna make money out of it but you also have to have a lot of patience,you cant get rich over night.I respect you for listening to your playerbase and improving the game and making it a lot easier but again with paywalls you're gonna make a bad reputation for yourself as a developer.Keep working hard,keep listening to constructive criticism,keep improving your game and soon more patreons will come.Just my 2 cents.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes