SukaSukaSukaWTF

Mar 13, 2020
The art is just excellent, animations, attention to detail (Even buttons have smooth animations), the gameplay is good. The battle system is quite interesting (Is it ren'py? I didn’t think that you can do so complicated things on it). But the story ..
It is boring, drawn out, constantly having to do the same thing, the author forgets about the twists that he came up with in the last update. It's dangerous here, you need to put on a medallion. Fuck the medallion, we’ll walk without it like that. Do we need to find a father? Fuck your father, we have more interesting things. We have a deer with red hair. Why is it needed? JUST. This character is useless, with him literally 2.5 story arches. Dialogues with the crab cause a strong cringe.

Reactions: HeroHate

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
animations are wildly inconsistent so far. Naturally a bad rating from me, but since f95 doesn't accept "no animation, bad animation or wildly inconsistent animation", for an appropriate rating I have to post instead. 4/10 only getting the 4 since the MC female is cute. face palm emoji me all you want, your opinion means crap to me just like I'm sure mine does to you. no animation = trash game.

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
Guys, I'm not able to even try the game. As soon as I execute the game, don't even launch, just come this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\my_modded_renpy\\renpy_modded\\TestForRpanda/game/core/events/end_demo.rpy', 1571865797, 0) is defined twice, at core/events/end_demo.rpyc:3 and core/events/others/end_demo.rpyc:3.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "G:\AD\Forbidden Fruit\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\AD\Forbidden Fruit\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\my_modded_renpy\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
File "E:\my_modded_renpy\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
File "E:\my_modded_renpy\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\my_modded_renpy\\renpy_modded\\TestForRpanda/game/core/events/end_demo.rpy', 1571865797, 0) is defined twice, at core/events/end_demo.rpyc:3 and core/events/others/end_demo.rpyc:3.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Wed Mar 18 04:57:07 2020

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Guys, I'm not able to even try the game. As soon as I execute the game, don't even launch, just come this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "G:\AD\Forbidden Fruit\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\AD\Forbidden Fruit\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\my_modded_renpy\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
File "E:\my_modded_renpy\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
File "E:\my_modded_renpy\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Wed Mar 18 04:57:07 2020
What is this "my_modded_renpy" shit ? And why are 2 different disks involved in all that ? Going out on a limb, but it might be because you have a weird install of Ren'py. And btw, the game shouldn't even need to be launched with a Ren'py SDK. Just launch it normally.

Reactions: Lustration Team

Reiji_san

Feb 1, 2019
Can I share my thouts 'bout piracy here? Ah nevermind. As I can see there the game should leave good impression. For me it's like the 3rd Witcher. I was not a fan of Witcher's universe and first i've tried "non official" release. But when i've been played it a few hours i said smth like omg shut up and take my money it's the best game i've ever played.
So here devs must use their force to make smth more beautiful. More beautiful than some quick draw animation scenes and sprites. I mean look at the sad crab games. They are trying all them best. So we are thinking you can do it much better! We believe in you!

Reactions: Lustration Team

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
@Devs, this paywall shit is going to cost you in the long run, including your chance at taking it full time in any capacity. This isn't a $20 game yet, to say nothing of $20/month. It's insane to expect that. People sent you more money because you asked for it, but then after sending you money you repay that kindness by still not giving them access to the whole game. What they got was an incomplete version of an incomplete game, for one month. Then they don't get shit.

I was so irked by this that here is a fully ganked (all source code and assets extracted) version of the latest $20 0.5.3 build, along with the still assets for 0.6.1, for all to enjoy.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I don't mind supporting creators for decent content, but when I saw this pay wall thing I was put straight off, I'm going on these games for one purpose and it's not to repetitively do some dungeon thing (put that behind the pay wall). The sexual content is too low to warrant paying sadly. Perhaps there will be changes in the future?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm not a fan of the paywall concept but I can sympathize with the creator on desperately wanting more supporters. I think anyone working in China, during the beginnings of the COVID-19 outbreak, would be doing anything they to raise money and not have to go out to work.
If anything, that obnoxius paywall content will turn away people rather than bring them in.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
When u start to see paywalls means that the dev its looking for that sweet cash and not seeing the bad things it brings along, people always avoid supporting games behind paywalls cause they never sure of what they getting for the amount of money the dev is asking, the game so far its interesting ideia of a game but its missing alot of stuff and im always kinda stuck each update which its always a letdown for me.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
When they start trying to rake in the cash it does make you wonder how long they intend to continue with the game. Seems they want quick money, made me think they intend to abandon and move on, then again they're doing okay at present... but if it drops off?? We'll see.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes