RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why nobody didn't write something when we made the game for 5 months with 250$ and gave you all for free? But now everybody writing about paywalls. Hm...
Are you drunk? Yes, obviously no one is going to complain about paywalls when they don't exist. How does that even make sense? Suddenly gating off half the new content for any price, much less something that's more expensive then a Wow subscription, is going to leave a bad taste in peoples mouth.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
:cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for everyone
Nice man, thank you for it...
We trying our best to get some money to leave our jobs and make games, start making additional variations of scenes for patrons (this is overwork because everybody still gets 3 scenes each update), trying to upload 2 updates in a week. And you just leak the build to everybody.
Thank you.

MR_FROZEN44

Feb 1, 2018
We trying our best to get some money to leave our jobs and make games, start making additional variations of scenes for patrons (this is overwork because everybody still gets 3 scenes each update), trying to upload 2 updates in a week. And you just leak the build to everybody.
Thank you.
Due to my respect to Developer, but you need to understand this site is for free and pirated games, you cant blmae anyone why he is doing it, also there are bigger companies that make games get their games pirated and have millions of dollars losses, if you say that you wanna quit your job to make these games i dont know what to say about that, i will say keep doing your main job and make this developing game as a hobby or go work with bigger game developing companies and may show ypur true tallent more.

as much as i am playing games here i see two versions, a free one and a patreon version. but the patreon have a little aditional content that doesnt affect the game and also that thing becomes free in next release. but this game was very intesting in the begening, a good story and artwork and gameplay, but i lost it because every update comes i cant use my past save and every thing i grined for and unlocked is gone. and no animated scenes and gallery only for patreon and so much hard minigmaes and grinding, and there so many times that i get stuck in the game dont know what to do, and i think the game glitched or broke.

in last i wish you success in your life and doing better and better in your progress.

Reactions: Saigalka
D

Deleted member 406500

You have to understand that nobody likes paywalls,yes i get it as a developer you want some compensation for your work and i'm not judging you for that but imho paywalls arent the way to do it,this is a pirate site and believe it or not this is a site where you can get the most popularity for your game and create a reputation for yourself and paywalls arent the way to do it,again i understand you wanna make money out of it but you also have to have a lot of patience,you cant get rich over night.I respect you for listening to your playerbase and improving the game and making it a lot easier but again with paywalls you're gonna make a bad reputation for yourself as a developer.Keep working hard,keep listening to constructive criticism,keep improving your game and soon more patreons will come.Just my 2 cents.
totally agree :)

KingNtr++

May 2, 2017
I've downloaded it but the gallery is still locked, i can see the scenes but can't click on them, is there a way i can see them?

You need to play lasted update and continue storyline . You can see this scene and when your back to gallery will be unlock scene

And sorry to dev but if you can fix your price now it not happens again .. 20 (US) so expensive for everyone ...too less and bit contents .
It not enough to pay for 20 US you know that .....

Last edited:
Reactions: .........143

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
T

You need to play lasted update and continue storyline . You can see this scene and when your back to gallery will be unlock scene

And sorry to dev but if you can fix your price now it not happens again .. 20 (US) so expensive for everyone ...too less and bit contents .
It not enough to pay for 20 US you know that .....
Thanks for uploading regardless

lojid10612

Mar 6, 2020
Thank you.
You do not understand how piracy works at all.
Most people who download the pirated version - would never pay you, simply because they cannot or do not want to.
Most people who pay you - will not stop doing this even if there is a pirated version.
Most people do not pay for early access or content - they are pays because they are really loves games. All games are pirated, darkcookies, akabur, dinaki, sadcrub - all of them are pirated. But at the same time, they still have a decent number of subscribers on patron.
Continue to make games with good stuff and stop swearing with everyone in this thread.
You obviously have nerve problems.

Mar 7, 2018
You do not understand how piracy works at all.
Most people who download the pirated version - would never pay you, simply because they cannot or do not want to.
Most people who pay you - will not stop doing this even if there is a pirated version.
Most people do not pay for early access or content - they are pays because they are really loves games. All games are pirated, darkcookies, akabur, dinaki, sadcrub - all of them are pirated. But at the same time, they still have a decent number of subscribers on patron.
Continue to make games with good stuff and stop swearing with everyone in this thread.
You obviously have nerve problems.
Exactly, Darkcookie is the best example, im not a huge fan of his game, but he gives everything for FREE and he still has the MOST patreons of anyone! The pirates are actually most of these games only way to get any attention at all, they should actually be thanking the pirates lol

Reactions: stever

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
What is the point of the dungeon? You can skip it any way? Have to say the paywall I encountered was surprising and even if I had money it would put me off.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
What is the point of the dungeon? You can skip it any way? Have to say the paywall I encountered was surprising and even if I had money it would put me off.
The dungeon is fucking useless ,at the moment takes 95 % of the game content,maybe if they focused more on the story and the lewd content and less on that dungeon shit more people would be interested in the game,it still has potential but fuck me they should make that dungeon part skippable all together.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
The story and art are good enough, but the game itself is really bad, repetitive af, you can skip text and you still know what to do next(exactly the same stuff you were doing from the beginning...)No to mention that dungeon...something that's really annoying was the equipment, selecting every item for every character every damn time...Should remain equiped, tbh, I finished the current version just to see more about maya and tiger but I was really bored at the end...

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes