Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Tbh I actually have enjoyed the minigames somewhat; my only complaints would be the translation is iffy (but it's technically fine since it's still readable so I guess upon completion just revamp the English dialogue? Heck I'd probably rewrite all the English for a low commission since I like the game; but I couldn't translate it initially) and...

The riddles; while all games are skippable I choose to play the hardcore mode to keep my unlocked scenes. More importantly, I actually enjoyed some of the minigames and it makes it feel like I somewhat earn story progress and "scenes".
That being said, due to the half-broken English I admit I have no figured out a single riddle; I used to go on riddle sights and do riddles for fun, but I can't interpret what the riddle means to even think of an answer. I think having a riddle puzzle is fine, but I'd suggest rewriting all of the riddles and get them off of a riddle sight or something along those lines; that way those who are truly stumped can raw google it (instead of needing this thread) and those who like riddles can understand it to read it.

All that being said the games original language is Russian(?) so we should be thankful we have an English version; there are hundreds of AMAZING Japanese eroge I wish I could play that will likely never get English patches.
If you wanna help us with translation, you can write to me and we will discuss it:)

yoga20111

Feb 23, 2018
Errors, so many errors. I can't progress, if Shana's work not available and guy say "what need go to Shana".

Tusc

Aug 10, 2019
I heard that there is an amazing artist in the world. He has millions of paintings, but not the same. Can draw slowly. But the most interesting thing is that he has no hands.
Someone knows the riddle answer ?

Edit: it was frost

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Forbidden Fruit [v0.4.2] [Magic Fingers] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~808MB
Download ~175MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Have Fun! ♡

Oct 14, 2019
Forbidden Fruit [v0.4.2] [Magic Fingers] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~808MB
Download ~175MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Have Fun! ♡
Wow!
How did you do that?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there any way to quickly compress all the media files in a game? Or did you compress them individually? It's just that there are VERY many of them
You can use cruncher by bas to compress ren'py media files it converts images to webp and video files to webm, depending on your hardware it can run fairly quick and converts all the files automatically when told to or just images if thats what you want it to do.

KakashiRei

Apr 13, 2018
So far the game got a lot of confusing in this update. The story was lost in some point and that there is no clues about the reason that the father with to the island with crew of people. We learn so far that this island is the reason of the name Forbidden fruit (taboo and incest) within tribe or pride or some group of creature (furry).

Problem one need to be fix: (Maya should be the smart one but it went to Leo to be smart one.)
Problem two need to be fix: (Leo character development and Maya character development that lead to build them back together)
Problem three need to be fix: (father clues and reason of be on the island.)
Problem four need to be fix: (furry character development need to improve (reflect on story process))

In this update, we learn more about Leo characteristic and that he here to protect Maya about this island. We learn that this island condition is use sex. Leo don't enjoy have sex with furry and others, but to Maya, he maybe can. Maya is seem to be slut (Raj (tiger) sex with Maya) but didn't tell that to Leo because it will destroy him. The relationship between Leo and Maya is so far apart and hope that the story in the future will bring them together.

Hope in the next update will fix up the story and bring the relationship with Leo and Maya together (maybe that do need to have sex with each other). This game don't need a patch to make it incest, just a story that build into Leo and Maya having sex at end of the game.

To Magic Fingers, slow down with the furry have sex with Maya because you make her to be slut and to Leo, Maya is his sanity. Just focus on build the story. Patch shouldn't be need. comment is focus on gameplay but not the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
got table cloth for bunnies and wine but nothing happens? anyone got a clue as to what im missing?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So far the game got a lot of confusing in this update. The story was lost in some point and that there is no clues about the reason that the father with to the island with crew of people. We learn so far that this island is the reason of the name Forbidden fruit (taboo and incest) within tribe or pride or some group of creature (furry).

Problem one need to be fix: (Maya should be the smart one but it went to Leo to be smart one.)
Problem two need to be fix: (Leo character development and Maya character development that lead to build them back together)
Problem three need to be fix: (father clues and reason of be on the island.)
Problem four need to be fix: (furry character development need to improve (reflect on story process))

In this update, we learn more about Leo characteristic and that he here to protect Maya about this island. We learn that this island condition is use sex. Leo don't enjoy have sex with furry and others, but to Maya, he maybe can. Maya is seem to be slut (Raj (tiger) sex with Maya) but didn't tell that to Leo because it will destroy him. The relationship between Leo and Maya is so far apart and hope that the story in the future will bring them together.

Hope in the next update will fix up the story and bring the relationship with Leo and Maya together (maybe that do need to have sex with each other). This game don't need a patch to make it incest, just a story that build into Leo and Maya having sex at end of the game.

To Magic Fingers, slow down with the furry have sex with Maya because you make her to be slut and to Leo, Maya is his sanity. Just focus on build the story. Patch shouldn't be need. comment is focus on gameplay but not the story.
Leo will be killed off later. Don't worry about that.

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

vergessen

Nov 16, 2018
sorry, too many pages to read ^_^
tell me please, is there incest in this game? and any optional way to avoid sex between Maya and this dumb animals?
just in plans, just as option?

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
The game is linear so choice is not an option. So, no you can't avoid anything. As for incest...It is teased, but due to Patreon rules I don't think it will be fully implemented.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes