Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Thanks for your opinion. You can tell us which funny way that we can use in the game for gold?
can we get linux version please? isn't it mandatory nowadays? thanks. i couldn't get it to work (if you don't remove gltest check it gets stuck early but it doesn't show a proper window anyway).

so it does work in linux, it should be probably mentioned in op somewhere. well, that's great anyway. but executable bit isn't set for some reason. so we have to run this every time we unpack (perhaps it can be fixed?)

chmod u+x ForbiddenFruit.sh lib/linux-x86_64/ForbiddenFruit lib/linux-i686/ForbiddenFruit

yes, sorry about that, it seems renpy doesn't work with the latest driver (440.36) that's surprising I think it did work with 440.31. this is very unexpected development

Last edited:

Brownbear2025

Aug 6, 2018
1575735862684.png
This is the error I keep getting at the end of the day. Also I get a bug where it says that leo has finished work, but it still has him as working, and there doesn't seem any way to progress the story. Do I actually have to wait or something or is it a bug. This happens to me on the day where you start to do quests.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Renpy error as soon as i finish the starting stuff in the beach, boy oh boy

Another error after the tiger encounter

Fantastic, if you click the fucking time thing you get an error and the game crashes to the main screen, fun-fucking-tastic

Pd: Anyone has a WT? i just talked to some stupid tiger lady, completed a quest and now i cant do anything

Last edited:

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
We made bugfix of the last version of the game, and didn't check the beginning. We will try to upload bugfix of all the game in a few hours. Sorry about it

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
New links (game without bugs)
PC :

Mac :

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
View attachment 480748
This is the error I keep getting at the end of the day. Also I get a bug where it says that leo has finished work, but it still has him as working, and there doesn't seem any way to progress the story. Do I actually have to wait or something or is it a bug. This happens to me on the day where you start to do quests.
Renpy error as soon as i finish the starting stuff in the beach, boy oh boy

Another error after the tiger encounter

Fantastic, if you click the fucking time thing you get an error and the game crashes to the main screen, fun-fucking-tastic

Pd: Anyone has a WT? i just talked to some stupid tiger lady, completed a quest and now i cant do anything
Thanks for 1 and 2 stars, for few bugs. We glad that you will never play the game again.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
This undead girl is brilliant edition!

such a great game! I enjoyed it allot! Tho i hope we get some brother sister time ;)

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
Thanks for 1 and 2 stars, for few bugs. We glad that you will never play the game again.
I mean the two star review criticized game design decisions. It didn't even mention bugs. And honestly for the one star review, giving a game released in a completely unplayable state a negative review is pretty reasonable, plus he complained about the english being poor and his comment on this page criticized one of the characters and how the game is played - it clearly wasn't just the bugs. On top of that complaints of bugginess seem to be pretty consistent throughout this thread, not just a one off thing.

Attacking people who make valid criticisms of your game, ignoring those criticisms and then lying about what they actually said is pretty lame. It's also just bad business, people in the comments here have been making complaints similar to theirs which you have seemingly ignored. And now you've added lootboxes and paywalled premium lootboxes to your game, a whole new mechanic, instead of focusing on the issues people are complaining about.

It's not a good look.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
I mean the two star review criticized game design decisions. It didn't even mention bugs. And honestly for the one star review, giving a game released in a completely unplayable state a negative review is pretty reasonable, plus he complained about the english being poor and his comment on this page criticized one of the characters and how the game is played - it clearly wasn't just the bugs. On top of that complaints of bugginess seem to be pretty consistent throughout this thread, not just a one off thing.

Attacking people who make valid criticisms of your game, ignoring those criticisms and then lying about what they actually said is pretty lame. It's also just bad business, people in the comments here have been making complaints similar to theirs which you have seemingly ignored. And now you've added lootboxes and paywalled premium lootboxes to your game, a whole new mechanic, instead of focusing on the issues people are complaining about.

It's not a good look.
"...issues people are complaining about"
People complain about:
- Human dicks. We don't like to add animals but still, we do it.
- That game without chosing action. Yea, we can give freedom to the player and make 50% less storyline for one update. Because we will spend time on these quests. ( And then they will complain that updates are to short)
- About bugs. We fixed it.
- About incest. We can't add it, because patreon will ban us.
People will complain about everything, but they don't understand that we uploaded 2 updates in a month with cool arts, animations, and storyline. To some idiots, it's to low, and they want animal dicks, incest, freedom, and everything in one update. But when we asked how he supports the project? He silent, because of he, not even patron. But they go and put 1-2 star because they want more.
We will not make each update for each perversion, today it incest, tomorrow animal dicks, so what the next. Shit on the face?
This is not about our game.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
We decided to add wild animals that will have animal dicks. Right now we have only one wild wolf. In small part of storyline
Ah yes I remember him, he made a half second appearance. Do you have any idea when he will get some content?

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes