Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hi everyone!
First of all, thanks moders to upload new version fast, with all changes:)
And now a little bit about incest. We made a poll on the patreon for patrons about adding incest to the game. We are not big fans of this perversion. But we see that it is interesting for you. Maybe in the future, we will add something of this, but in fun form, and this content will be optional, and will not have an influence on the main storyline.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hi everyone!
And now a little bit about incest. We made a poll on the patreon for patrons about adding incest to the game. We are not big fans of this perversion. But we see that it is interesting for you. Maybe in the future, we will add something of this, but in fun form, and this content will be optional, and will not have an influence on the main storyline.
I would advise against doing that on patreon, it is a bannable offence. If you are to put any incest content in the game you should do it under another name and have it only accessible through patching that game with an optional file.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
I would advise against doing that on patreon, it is a bannable offence. If you are to put any incest content in the game you should do it under another name and have it only accessible through patching that game with an optional file.
but how summertime saga with incest still on patreon?

Reactions: 3222726

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Technically they don't have incest in the original game. You have to add an incest patch to the game, if you don't, the MC just kinda lives with his friend or someone else.
Living with a friend looking for what? why would a friend look for your father or why are you looking for theirs? Best to leave them as is but add some incest content in a patch.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Living with a friend looking for what? why would a friend look for your father or why are you looking for theirs? Best to leave them as is but add some incest content in a patch.
i doesn't have to make sense, as long it make this game look like there's no incest in it

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
talks to deer "if you don't like the option, you can pay to get the pass insted". literally next day "you can't get past the tiger without giving him a bj".....

or am i missing something?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
is there a way to see what is the limit of the current version, i asked shana to make the mc(guy) clothes and so far its been like 20 days and nothing and there is no other quests to do did i reach the the limit?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
is there a way to see what is the limit of the current version, i asked shana to make the mc(guy) clothes and so far its been like 20 days and nothing and there is no other quests to do did i reach the the limit?
You didn't read did you, she asked you to find a ring. it's at the lake should be right next to the male mc's feet. you know the content is over because the game stops once you hit it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: exirock

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Fuck are you on about? Just because Patreon banned incest doesn't mean someone's gunna fuck their cousin.
It was just a stupid runt of mine.
What's wrong with using incoherent (nothing to do with the actual topic) arguments? :sneaky:

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
It was just a stupid runt of mine.
Why am I not allowed to use illogical arguments for my needs, but SJW, "false" feminism and nearly every politicain is?
Careful now. Rule 2: Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
After getting the leather suit for Leo it is impossible to continue with the game because the quest icon cannot be clicked... :(

1574285124033.png

The riddles are extremely difficult because of poor English. They also don't add anything to making this game more enjoyable, quite the opposite actually. Perhaps replace them with something more fun?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Hi everyone!
that would be great but you guys might need to patch it...

When you guys add it.. i will try the game..

til then, my best wishes :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788
Apr 22, 2019
have I reached the end of this build? I'm stuck at getting either sperm from Raj, or sweat from Ratu. It seems like I hit a dead end please help

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
have I reached the end of this build? I'm stuck at getting either sperm from Raj, or sweat from Ratu. It seems like I hit a dead end please help
You can only do certain missions as certain people. Dump one of the siblings into work and look around. You will know if you've reached the end of content because it throws you back to the main menu.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Edited. Better?
Not really, no.
UnRen not unpack WTH?:unsure:
Probably something to do with how it's coded.
After getting the leather suit for Leo it is impossible to continue with the game because the quest icon cannot be clicked... :(

View attachment 466110

The riddles are extremely difficult because of poor English. They also don't add anything to making this game more enjoyable, quite the opposite actually. Perhaps replace them with something more fun?
The riddles are extremely hard because they were worded for another language. You can find a the answers to them all in this thread.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes