lebestefckr

Dec 5, 2018
bruh leo no longer a protagonist is better than having a character without character, but damn i really like having male protagonist in a game too bad:cry:

DoubleV100992

Apr 27, 2017
Here you go, gentlemen. Full save - version 0.3 / Gallery Unlocked.
Location: C:\Users\*user*\AppData\LocalLow\Lustration Team\Lyndaria\saves

Last edited:
Reactions: halo17

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Here you go, gentlemen. Full save - version 0.3 / Gallery Unlocked.
Location: C:\Users\*user*\AppData\LocalLow\Lustration Team\Lyndaria\saves
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here but adding the save doesn't actually unlock anything new, even deleted the saves I did have and still had access to the same scenes from before. I think the dev attached Gallery unlocks to something else. Probably the Gallery.set file in the Lyndaria folder.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoubleV100992

DoubleV100992

Apr 27, 2017
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here but adding the save doesn't actually unlock anything new, even deleted the saves I did have and still had access to the same scenes from before. I think the dev attached Gallery unlocks to something else. Probably the Gallery.set file in the Lyndaria folder.
This should work now, I have everything here except the Player.log and Player-prev.log which I think they are not important.

Spicybobman

Sep 28, 2018
i seems to have played to the end of this patch but i got only 1 sex scene with leo.... am i dumb or is there no sex scene in yet

DoubleV100992

Apr 27, 2017
I think you`re doing something wrong.
Location of the save should be: C:\Users\*user*\AppData\LocalLow\Lustration Team\Lyndaria\saves

This should work now, I have everything here except the Player.log and Player-prev.log which I think they are not important.
That is the post with all the files needed.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Dunno still nothing for me, nonetheless thanks, I'm assuming I'm not missing too much.

2.80 star(s) 26 Votes