Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
24 ENG patr.png

Dear friend, oh, you are coming closer and closer to traveling to a mysterious island!

You didn't recognize it? It's Maya, I could barely find a way to send a letter to you. I'm getting the hang of it here, I've seen so many juicy... (opportunities) fruits! I haven't found my father yet, but I'm sure I can do it with your help. I'd also like to tell you that you can already help me even remotely now,

And if you want the full dive in, go ahead and pack your bags and get ready for a vacation this fall!

TopHouse Tour Operator tells you that on the mystery island, you'll see:

• 180+ animations (well, yes, I'm not everywhere, but that's a huge plus, right? ;))

• 27 characters (oh, the islanders are pretty awesome)

• 8+ hours of gameplay (oh yeah, you're in it for the long haul)

• Non-linear story (you decide if I'll be the strong or romantic nature)

• Different mechanics: closet, mini games, buying and selling items (with you I'll walk around even in a tropical outfit)

In short, there are no hot island tours yet, so show your interest! Anyway, you can try it now,

❗ Someone told me there's going to be a contest related to me in a certain place. They gave me the address, so go here for the prizes:

See you soon, my curious one. Looking forward to it, Maya

Grond666

Aug 19, 2021
Steam version - complete version of the game with the end of story, new scenes, etc
Thanks for replying. Do you also plan to release this version outside of steam like you used to do for people from countries where erotic games are not available via steam (for example Germany)?

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Steam version - complete version of the game with the end of story, new scenes, etc
Im a bit confused about steam versions. Does the packs in the deluxe edition like "Hot animation pack" adds more contents to the game itself or just give you external access to ingame content?
Any plans to add "extra" chapters in the future?

2.80 star(s) 28 Votes