LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Anyway to Cheat the Stats?
or can someone give me a save file (Steam Version) with max stats at the beginning?

Last edited:

NippyKindLangur

Apr 25, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough for some of the scenes? I've unlocked most besides Truth or dare for Vishka, Horse racing for Hor and Berries for Tula.

pokiller

May 5, 2018
I open all exclude Truth or dare :(
Hi Tarnumius, thanks for the work. I looked into the gallery and found some unlocked scenes still have locked pictures. Seems like triggering different dialogue may unlock them. But man we got so many options in dialogue...

Tarnumius

Feb 10, 2019
Hi Tarnumius, thanks for the work. I looked into the gallery and found some unlocked scenes still have locked pictures. Seems like triggering different dialogue may unlock them. But man we got so many options in dialogue...
Yes, I know, but for it open needed pull the dialogues back and forth all the time to open these scenes, but apparently there's not much point in it. I can upload all the scenes to mp4 from the paid version if necessary :)

Reactions: Viet9999

Tarnumius

Feb 10, 2019
I patched game and make 2 variants:
1.Unlock full gallery - a folder named Gallery in the attachment
2. Unlock full gallery, add 35 points to all stats and 100000 gold :) - a folder named Stats in the attachment

Patch for latest steam version 1.0 c.

Place DLL here - <Game Folder>\Lyndaria_Data\Managed and replace exist file.

pokiller

May 5, 2018
2. Unlock full gallery, add 35 points to all stats and 100000 gold :) - a folder named Stats in the attachment

Seems like they have some cheats pre-made, is there any way to activate them without modding the files? Like toggling them in a console? Or do they even have a cheat console or dev mode?

Reactions: Alexey99

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Seems like they have some cheats pre-made, is there any way to activate them without modding the files? Like toggling them in a console? Or do they even have a cheat console or dev mode?
Gotta pay $25 at Subscribestar.

THANK YOU!!

Tarnumius

Feb 10, 2019
I wasn't looking for an opportunity to find a console in the game itself, and I don't want to go there anymore. You can look for an opportunity to send a LeoEcs request inside the game yourself.

I finished the game and helped the community a bit. That's all.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Didn't this originally have a brother along with the sister for the investigation? They later cut the brother out completely and just focused on the female protag fucking everything that moves like most female protag games?

Reactions: deddj and MrMax

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
Didn't this originally have a brother along with the sister for the investigation? They later cut the brother out completely and just focused on the female protag fucking everything that moves like most female protag games?
Yeah, from what I have seen the brother its still there but as a secondary character now

2.80 star(s) 28 Votes