VN Ren'Py Lyre [v1.20.0 Book 1] [Atmac]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Raging_Moose

Jun 9, 2020
i'm going to added this here if its not already for anyone wanted to follow this game

Reactions: Zhus

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
This is the final part of Chapter 10. I hope that all of you enjoyed this chapter. Being able to release this in parts made everything so much easier for me. Chapter 11 will release all at once, but it will take a while to make.

Thank you for all of your patience!

Here are the download links:

Windows:

Mac:

Linux:

Android:

Enjoy fellas!

edit: Didn't look to see if it was already out on the itchi page but i figured i'd go ahead and drop it here anyways to get the thread updated.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
This is the final part of Chapter 10. I hope that all of you enjoyed this chapter. Being able to release this in parts made everything so much easier for me. Chapter 11 will release all at once, but it will take a while to make.

Thank you for all of your patience!

Here are the download links:

Windows:

Mac:

Linux:

Android:

Enjoy fellas!

edit: Didn't look to see if it was already out on the itchi page but i figured i'd go ahead and drop it here anyways to get the thread updated.
There's already a "ProjectLYRE-1.17.7" released in February on itch. What's this 1.17.6 ?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Lyre-1.17.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Lyre-1.17.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
what are the changelogs?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
what are the changelogs?
We only upload games as torrents, and aren't related to the game or developer. Thus I have absolutely no clue what the changelog is for this version, or what this game is even about. Dev hasn't posted a changelog on patreon or itch, so I can't really help you more than that. Nonetheless, you might wanna join their and ask there, they'll likely have the answer.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
We only upload games as torrents, and aren't related to the game or developer. Thus I have absolutely no clue what the changelog is for this version, or what this game is even about. Dev hasn't posted a changelog on patreon or itch, so I can't really help you more than that. Nonetheless, you might wanna join their and ask there, they'll likely have the answer.
I'd expect due diligence from your guys as mod, not just took some random guys's comment at face value - especially it's already been pointed out.

Changelog for 1.17.7 from itch
Chapter 10 Part 3 is out! It's a little bit short, but remember that it's a small part of a larger chapter. It was a lot of fun to work on an includes new music from Exias! Chapter 11 will release as soon as I can get it done! Enjoy!

I also have some other exciting news. There are only three chapters left in the first book! 11, 12 and 13 will be the final chapters. We're nearing the end of the first book and I never thought I would see this day come so soon. Please don't freak out though. Lyre is not coming to an end any time soon.

More information on future releases TBA!!!

Remember, if your saves are broken, don't worry. You can find where you left off using the chapter select function. Saves shouldn't break from this point going forward. If you receive a message saying that the package failed to download because it conflicts with another app, just delete the older Lyre app then try installing again. This should work.
what are the changelogs?

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Catch this, bro:
I did just a few minutes before seeing it here, played it and I gotta say I FUCKING KNEW IT! Also the cliffhanger! I gotta say the trial did NOT go as I expected, but man did I go on roller-coaster of emotions

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023
Chapter 13 is going to release publicly on December 21st. For Patrons it will release on November 21st.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote