VN Ren'Py Lyre [v1.20.0 Book 1] [Atmac]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So they released the Full Book 1 today.

Seems like a closure for now, but "To be continued....". Well, at least it can be treated as an "Finished Game"

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023
So they released the Full Book 1 today.

Seems like a closure for now, but "To be continued....". Well, at least it can be treated as an "Finished Game"
"Finished Game" is a rather rare status. While the money is dripping, it is difficult for developers to stop and projects begin to resemble something that stuck in teeth. It's nice to see such exceptions. I know only a few good finished Furry projects and some of them are not here.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LeperDrag

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Lyre-1.20B1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
"Finished Game" is a rather rare status. While the money is dripping, it is difficult for developers to stop and projects begin to resemble something that stuck in teeth. It's nice to see such exceptions. I know only a few good finished Furry projects and some of them are not here.
Yeah it's extremely and I mean extremely rare for a furry game to be completed, let alone have a sequel in the works.

Reactions: mjj2000

fieryfiesta

Nov 27, 2023
Such a pleasant surprise to see it completed, even if the previous chapter's end was a good open ending in itself.
Exquisite soundtrack.
And it's a great pleasure to see a good guy love interest, that is not a manipulative arsehole like Ranok.

I assume next book will be in 2024.

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023
Announcements for CotE, Dryz and Lyre: DE!
Author:
Most of you know that Lyre is the first of three books in a series of visual novels I'll be making. The series is called "Chronicles of the Emissary" and will be slowly completed over the course of the next few years. My absolute main goal is to finish the series before the end of the 2020's. Given Lyre took about 3 years to make, I'd say that's a fair estimate, though I wasn't as busy with other things at the time of Lyre's development. I've now taken on more responsibilities and a second job so I can live in a more stable way. This of course means less time to work on the rest of CotE.

Now that Lyre is finished, the next book will be "Dryz". This book will still follow the story of the characters you've come to know. It will be a completely separate release, so it will not be uploaded to Lyre, but will instead be its own VN. The page for Dryz is up on Itch.io, which you can find here:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So this is book 1 and its done? Will there be another book soon then?
So it seems they finalised the concept,
the whole saga is called "Chronicles of the Emissary". (No wonder they called it "'Project'Lyre" prior)
And the Book 2 is already in production,

Reactions: LeperDrag

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
So it seems they finalised the concept,
the whole saga is called "Chronicles of the Emissary". (No wonder they called it "'Project'Lyre" prior)
And the Book 2 is already in production,
Yeah but just in case everyone the creator started working 2 jobs recently and said production may be slower but he hopes everything to be done I'm about 2 years or so, this includes book 2 and book 3. So if you ever see any gaps is because he has to work jobs, but hopefully he doesn't need to in the near future

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote