SiteRip m3d translation to Portuguese BR

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
I'm opening this topic to create a working group for the translation of interracial and fantasy stories. dedicated to the works of the main artists of the branch. I will post links to the material in English for the translation. We also have a WhatsApp group, but it is more for conversations and has many audios in Portuguese, which makes it uninteresting for foreigners.

New (m3d)

New 2(m3d) polpjo9Q.png

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
DarkStutzel[/USER]

I ask the group for permission to post files in Spanish.
I have these files in Spanish, is this what you were looking for?
The Alpha male of the house II

Last edited:

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
DarkStutzel

There is a colleague who does a good job of translating into Spanish you can google it as lanertetranslations

Aug 4, 2021
I'm opening this topic to create a working group for the translation of interracial and fantasy stories. dedicated to the works of the main artists of the branch. I will post links to the material in English for the translation. We also have a WhatsApp group, but it is more for conversations and has many audios in Portuguese, which makes it uninteresting for foreigners.

New (m3d)

New 2(m3d) View attachment 2378681
Lonely swedish wife.....this is Lara .Whoever has chapter...... 6... and can send it to me would love it as well as CUCKOLD in AFRICA 10 ----11

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
DarkStutzel

The Alpha Male of the House V (english)?
this story was the last one Flavia shared, it was the story of discord, which they said would translate and they didn't. it was the end of sharing. Although Moises got pissed at me and blocked me for sharing the single moms story. but I'll tell you I shared this story, but I won't share anything else. I don't know why Moses didn't share this story. Even because volume 1 has no sex and all dialogue and introduction. And what he called the ideal should be this , new history . Black power has to be for those who subscribe. His marketing part is weak, he has to come up with new strategies even to increase his followers. If the translation of the Alpha of the 5th house happens, later on I'll share something. even because it will take work to open a new account and redo the payments.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
good week to everyone . so to continue the updates, we're going to need help. 1 finishing the translation of Macho Alpha 5 let's see what's missing and start completing the collection of this story and its translation. when I'm done, I'll release chapter 2 of Spell there, finishing the translation of chapter 2, I'll post 3 and so on. depending on requests I can share a horn in africa for translation.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Hi guys let's focus on the translation. 1 - Moises knows that it was my account that shared the stories, each account has a different brand, so these childish things, I am sharing them and not where I found them (leave it for my 4 year old son). If I hit 6000 followers on Twitter I post 2 chapters of Spell (I hit 6000 followers I post chapter 2 / I kept the 6000 or increased the number of followers I post chapter 3 at the end of the month).

Reactions: KurtNeighbours
May 16, 2019
Oi pessoal vamos nos concentrar na tradução. 1 - Moises sabe que foi minha conta que compartilhou as histórias, cada conta tem uma marca diferente, então essas coisas infantis, estou compartilhando e não onde encontrei (deixa para meu filho de 4 anos). Se eu atingir 6000 seguidores no Twitter posto 2 capítulos de Spell (Atingi 6000 seguidores posto capítulo 2 / mantive os 6000 ou aumentei o número de seguidores posto capítulo 3 no final do mês).
[/CITAR]

where are the stories you posted? what is the twitter account?

May 16, 2019
OK I understand. Moiarte's Twitter. I thought you had access to the stories and were going to post them.

With Moiarte's new restrictions, can subscribers download stories, or does it only have online access?