SiteRip m3d translation to Portuguese BR

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Guys, please share the Spell 2 link, link to the Twitter page, and a simple request, we need to break new records for members on Twitter. remember the more new members, we will have new comics for free. So don't share just the mega link. share moiarde3d's Twitter sticky link.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
yes I have the files, but there is a lot of material to do the translation and nobody does them. Or worse, it takes the new files I post, translates them and doesn't share them. So why am I going to share? I lost my account, I'm going to have to make another one to subscribe to moiarte 3d, practically for nothing. the people translating the materials that I posted I share more. Let's wait for the translation of Spell Chapter 2, which I share something.

May 16, 2019
There was someone on the forum who translated it into Spanish, but now he doesn't do it anymore. For fear of the account being blocked or something. Someone who translates to Portuguese I don't remember.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
There was someone on the forum who translated it into Spanish, but now he doesn't do it anymore. For fear of the account being blocked or something. Someone who translates to Portuguese I don't remember.
good . who had to be afraid, it would be me, that I am the subscriber and that Moses blocked the account. I only share if people translate.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
so it gets complicated. I share things and you still complain. I shared (all for my son) no thanks only complaints. that's why nobody likes to share anything about moiarte.

May 16, 2019
I'm interested in sequels to The Alpha Male Of The House, Black Takeover, The Dark Ones and Everything For My Son. If you are interested in sharing, we can talk in private. I'm from Brazil too.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
M4F2023 So I'm going to make some requests, I don't know if you're going to have the same ones since they're a little old. purple vacation 4 extra charity v5 Dark One (Christmas) Horn in Africa (by Christmas) Uncle Carlos 3

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
well read some reviews. Moises is repeating the dialogues because he doesn't have the help of a writer. He also does a few adaptations of short stories for comics, he is the best in 3d art, but the stories stuck. Ai wants to remake d+ . Like lost the character's files (makes a new one continue the story - it's the same character, the story is the same but the appearance has changed).

2 - Nobody helps him with anything either, polls poicos respond or make, constructive comments, or that helps. saying that I like or dislike old women with big asses doesn't add up to anything. And a lot of criticism without construction.

3 - The ending of the prison ladies was right, no Tom killing Daniel. Now Daniel can also be a killer in Preacher's Wife (Pastor). Who should kill someone is Harry's boss who said he was going to throw a husband to the crocodiles in the Horn of Africa V.

4 - I haven't been talking on Twitter, because I have the account banned forever. No time to like, follow, do anything. 5 - when will the translations start and share the Christmas stories? can you post what came out of purple vacation?

Moiarte3d M4F2023 Moiarte3d

Reactions: makarovs