Collection Pinup MACHI collection [2023-06-25] [machi0910/MACHI(馬吉)]

akaisdev

Oct 2, 2018
the cosplay drive is gone nuked to oblivion :cry:
could you reupload this ?
the OG link is dead

Luckily, I downloaded it. Google drive is never the best place to have stuff uploaded since it can get nuked pretty easily. Tag me again if the link goes down.

(292 MiB, workupload.com)

Seiko1985

Nov 2, 2022
Finally a Machi thread. Here's my collection: ( )
July selfie set: ( ) / ( )
I don't keep many of her drawing sets but some of the one I keep have PSDs in it. I sorted based on characters, not on month so sorry for any inconvenience.
I have most of her cosplay/selfie sets except for Ganyu one.
Would love to have more PSDs shared here, also please reupload if some of these links are down/inaccessible later down the line.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Finally a Machi thread. Here's my collection: ( )
July selfie set: ( ) / ( )
I don't keep many of her drawing sets but some of the one I keep have PSDs in it. I sorted based on characters, not on month so sorry for any inconvenience.
I have most of her cosplay/selfie sets except for Ganyu one.
Would love to have more PSDs shared here, also please reupload if some of these links are down/inaccessible later down the line.
can you send me the original links if you have them?

akaisdev

Oct 2, 2018
Went on the CN forum again and it turns out that poster I mentioned earlier reuploaded all of their nuked Baidu files to another platform.

Here are those files unzipped.
|| || one more host below
(~8.8 GiB total, SakuraDrive requires an account, it's free, but if you don't want to do that, go IceDrive. Read the readme.txt, especially on SakuraDrive.)

Contains 2022 June-November and 2023 February-July, including artworks, some L2D videos, and IRL images. Something to note, this might not have everything. If there is something missing, just tell me and I'll try to look for them. Anything added in August and afterwards will be stuff added by myself, contributions from this forum, or from Plus forums.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: