Collection Pinup MACHI collection [2023-06-25] [machi0910/MACHI(馬吉)]

moreheat

May 27, 2020
Went on the CN forum again and it turns out that poster I mentioned earlier reuploaded all of their nuked Baidu files to another platform.

(8.79 GiB total, before downloading please look at the readme.txt file.)

Contains 2022 June-November and 2023 February-July, including artworks, L2D videos, and IRL images. Something to note, this might not have everything. If there is something missing, just tell me and I'll try to look for them.
I can't download (or read the readme) without an account but just browsing I can see that 2023-May/June/July have no videos whatsoever

akaisdev

Oct 2, 2018
I can't download (or read the readme) without an account but just browsing I can see that 2023-May/June/July have no videos whatsoever
The readme is still readable through the box they show just below the file browser. But, I've taken note that you need an account, I'm currently uploading to another host with my piss-poor upload speed lol. The original uploader is somewhat inconsistent with the more recent months hence the missing stuff for June and July (I've updated the link with the May L2D).

Reactions: TobiUsedFly

Apage18+

Sep 17, 2019
The readme is still readable through the box they show just below the file browser. But, I've taken note that you need an account, I'm currently uploading to another host with my piss-poor upload speed lol. The original uploader is somewhat inconsistent with the more recent months hence the missing stuff for June and July (I've updated the link with the May L2D).
Do you have a l2d OC June2022 machi?

cgdct

May 16, 2020
Contains 2022 June-November and 2023 February-July, including artworks, some L2D videos, and IRL images. Something to note, this might not have everything. If there is something missing, just tell me and I'll try to look for them.
Thanks for the upload, I noticed this is missing: 【Live 2D動画】Machi 朝のセックス (June 2023)

Here's my contribution:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noir49

Mar 23, 2022

2022's date has not been integrated, and it has a very large capacity(17gb).

3&4 is edited date (Chinese)
5~8 is creator offered primitive date

My English is weak, so don’t ask hard questions

Last edited:

akaisdev

Oct 2, 2018
202206~10
2022's date has not been integrated, and it has a very large capacity(17gb).

202303~08
3&4 is edited date (Chinese)
5~8 is creator offered primitive date

My English is weak, so don’t ask hard questions
Oh hey, you're one of those guys from that plus forum. Thanks for sharing, I'll get to adding them to the drive soon.

Reactions: qqslg

Tarafdera1

Jul 16, 2020
Went on the CN forum again and it turns out that poster I mentioned earlier reuploaded all of their nuked Baidu files to another platform.

Here are those files unzipped.
|| || one more host below
(~8.8 GiB total, SakuraDrive requires an account, it's free, but if you don't want to do that, go IceDrive. Read the readme.txt, especially on SakuraDrive.)

Contains 2022 June-November and 2023 February-July, including artworks, some L2D videos, and IRL images. Something to note, this might not have everything. If there is something missing, just tell me and I'll try to look for them. Anything added in August and afterwards will be stuff added by myself, contributions from this forum, or from Plus forums.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would like to mention Kemono for having Fanbox and Patreon related things.

Also I suggest grabbing Nanako Game( / ) while you still can since I don't know if it will expire or not.

Reactions: akaisdev

AkutoGami

Jul 18, 2021
can you send me the original links if you have them?

I found machi collection from 2022-01/2023-08 but the size is 23 and need premium rapidgator, can you check the link and reupload