Others Completed Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple [Final] [zerobyteorbit]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
Really sad that you cant cheat with this game

There are certain setups that let you farm orgone and basically max out in orgone, semen, etc... in a session.

The horse, dick, a piston in the vag and mouth equipment if you want to extend the time

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
Decided to investigate the developer, and apparently he has an "upgraded version" and a vr only sequel...neat

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Decensor patch

Issues:

1. The futa penis is entirely comprised of mosaic, somehow, and as such is not decensored.
2. It actually looks worse without the patch IMO, there are no physics or animations (other than the pistoning) to the penetration. Some things are just better left up to the imagination, but YMMV.

To use:

1. extract the rar
2. put higashi.dll into the same folder with SDGame.exe
3. play normally
Is there anyone else with the issue where the menus do not show up to start the machine? I'm getting this with this. I should note That I own the Nutaku Version of said game.

TheDarkNerd

Jan 14, 2020
Honest question: how difficult would it be to make a camera mod of this, allowing for you to change the "pitch" of the scene when in a first-person perspective in VR? I've tried some of the OpenVR mods, but the best I can pull off is turning left and right. What's odd about the Subjective Perspective when in VR in this game is that it's based on the orientation of the character's head, so that if they're looking up when you go into their perspective, you'll also be looking up, even if you're looking straight in real life. It'd be nice to set this up to allow you to play this game lying down and still be able to peer down at your virtual body.

Also, it says it supports USB Onaholes. Anyone have any idea what's supported? Another game supports the X10 Cyclone, but I'm wondering if this game and that game might support the A10 Cyclone SA.

emogifucker

Jan 16, 2020
Penis Visible.PNG

Decensored the penis, it was under MachineFutanari in SDGame, apparently not in the higashi DLL. Just had to change a "ismosaic" boolean from true to false in one line with dnSpy.

Also found out that there's an unused, and seemingly incomplete, color adjustment system for the clothing, and a functional skirt length slider, and bloom can be adjusted with simple float values in the EXE with dnSpy. There's several "presets" listed but I haven't found a way to cycle them in-game, might just be for story scenes or something.

Also there's a cheat for adding Orgasmo or whatever by holding O on the Machine Release / Machine Purchase page for longer than 2000ms.

Also I pulled out all the internal XML files from SDGame.exe and Higashi.dll (original from within the game EXE) so that they can be edited for modding. Especially interesting is the Content\Databases\Temporary.xml file that lets you define the initial values for your scene, and the Content\UI\SliderPallets\BodyChangeScene\BodyChange.xml file that lets you adjust the Min and Max range for the body sliders from 0-1 to something like -5 to 20 (it won't look good) and add the unused Skirt Length function, which is set up in the attached BodyChange.xml file.

The UncensoredPenis exe is just the uncensored penis and nothing else changed IIRC, the other one has Bloom reduced such that the original screen and the blurred screen used to make the bloom effect aren't oversaturated and is less present, and the testicles max size has been boosted from 2 to 3 IIRC. I tried bigger but it looked bad with the animation system, it just wasn't made for it.

Still don't know what the model format is beyond being compressed in a renamed gzip. It kind of looks like an FBX but I can't get it to import in Blender or Noesis, and it might be using AssimpNet.dll to import models and of the supported model format FBX is the only one that looks similar.

Last edited:

HornyHimitsu

Feb 6, 2020
Still don't know what the model format is beyond being compressed in a renamed gzip. It kind of looks like an FBX but I can't get it to import in Blender or Noesis, and it might be using AssimpNet.dll to import models and of the supported model format FBX is the only one that looks similar.
Thanks for all the work you've been putting into this! Would it be possible for you to adapt the mosaic removal mod to work in VR? This game is amazing streaming from PC to my Quest, and it was sooo disappointing to finally find the patch, only to find it doesn't work in VR!

Reactions: -Nynx-

HornyHimitsu

Feb 6, 2020
Decided to take it on myself. I have zero history modding, but I know an intermediate level of C++ and after going through a few DnSpy tutorials and looking through 3DGame.exe and hagashi.dll, I think it won't take me *too* long to figure out.

Here's hoping I'm right! lol

Rosaria9

Mar 6, 2020
Here's a mosaic remover for VR. English version, but not sure if that matters.
I edited the .dll using dnSpy after seeing the software being mentioned a couple posts above and to be completely honest I had no idea what I was doing lol. It was pretty much trial and error but after an hour or so of fiddling with a couple of lines in the code it finally does what it's supposed to...
I tried to do the same thing emogifucker did for the futa penis but it just disappears completely if I try to do anything with it, so that part will unfortunately still be censored!

MosinPrawn11

Jan 6, 2020
Decensored the penis, it was under MachineFutanari in SDGame, apparently not in the higashi DLL. Just had to change a "ismosaic" boolean from true to false in one line with dnSpy.
Been looking for ages for this line in dnSpy can't find it, wanting to remove the censor for VR, could you elaborate please. Also thanks for the BodyChanges.xml got that working fine.

Feb 22, 2019
View attachment 538031

Also found out that there's an unused, and seemingly incomplete, color adjustment system for the clothing, and a functional skirt length slider, and bloom can be adjusted with simple float values in the EXE with dnSpy. There's several "presets" listed but I haven't found a way to cycle them in-game, might just be for story scenes or something.

Also there's a cheat for adding Orgasmo or whatever by holding O on the Machine Release / Machine Purchase page for longer than 2000ms.

Also I pulled out all the internal XML files from SDGame.exe and Higashi.dll (original from within the game EXE) so that they can be edited for modding. Especially interesting is the Content\Databases\Temporary.xml file that lets you define the initial values for your scene, and the Content\UI\SliderPallets\BodyChangeScene\BodyChange.xml file that lets you adjust the Min and Max range for the body sliders from 0-1 to something like -5 to 20 (it won't look good) and add the unused Skirt Length function, which is set up in the attached BodyChange.xml file.

The UncensoredPenis exe is just the uncensored penis and nothing else changed IIRC, the other one has Bloom reduced such that the original screen and the blurred screen used to make the bloom effect aren't oversaturated and is less present, and the testicles max size has been boosted from 2 to 3 IIRC. I tried bigger but it looked bad with the animation system, it just wasn't made for it.

Yooo why aren't these files pinned !

garry

Apr 28, 2017
Hi!

I have created a save editor. You can tweak everything: speeds, belongings, amounts, base settings, etc etc.

To use it you need to have installed

The save files are stored in %appdata%\zerobyteorbit\Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple\1.0.0.0
(%appdata% usually is c:\users\(your user)\AppData\Roaming)

In there you will find various files, each one contains different tables of data:

Accumulation.dat:

Contains belongings, body params, statistics and so on, is basically the main save game file.

Opaque.dat:

Contains presets and excrement options

Permanent.dat:

Contains item usage speed, tick speeds, weekday settings, etc. It is the base settings file.

Temporal.dat:

Contains temporary data, used in game, changes make no effect.

The editor is really easy to use.
1603024641715.png

Load the save file you want to edit, select the table you want to edit from the drop down menu, change the values from the grid and save, that's all ;)

The editor will give you the option to create a backup of your files when you save them, do it, you don't know what you may break :D

Enjoy!

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
This one is fucking fantastic. It's everything I look for in a 3d game. Also, if you feel so inclined, as other replies have stated, you can mess around in the code somewhat easily, with the Mod folder. You can change some stuff around, make the sliders change past what they're able to, and all sorts of other stuff, if you have the skill. I'm an almost total novice when it comes to coding, and even I could change some things.

Reactions: Megumin.

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
Just did the stupid stupid thing of buying the game from Nutaku because they had a 1.1 version and wanted to see if there was new stuff in...

Guess what... they removed stuff.

Congratu-fucking-lations Nutaku! :poop:

And a round of applause to me for chucking 16 euros in the shitter :mad:

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
Decided to investigate the developer, and apparently he has an "upgraded version" and a vr only sequel...neat
Can you link those?

Edit: Actually scratch that, if you are referring to the one called "Machine fucking yada yada yada... in the underground labyrinth" it seems to be a proto version of what's in this one.

And the update you are talking about is the SFM machine mod that changes some of the in-game machine models witch is already included in 1.0

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes