Others Completed Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple [Final] [zerobyteorbit]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Am I the only one getting the: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." exception message?
I've tried changing my system locale to Japanese and yes, I've downloaded the Redistributable 2017 (x86).
What redist are you talking about?
I'm 99% sure that's a MS .net framwork issue.
But it could also be related to Visual C++ (vcredist)
Try updating both.

Reactions: Beigevenus

Beigevenus

Dec 27, 2018
I've done both.
.net framework won't update as I have the newest version and I've already installed the Visual Studio C ++ 2017 Redistributable Package (x86).

I'm sure it's a .net framework issue as well but I don't know what could be causing it.

Johanllz

Jan 9, 2018
I've done both.
.net framework won't update as I have the newest version and I've already installed the Visual Studio C ++ 2017 Redistributable Package (x86).

I'm sure it's a .net framework issue as well but I don't know what could be causing it.

Did you fix this problem?

Gwin

Jul 18, 2018
Sry for my bad eng) For those who have a problem with "Object reference not set to an instance of an object...", or something like that, you need open (Win 7) control panel -> Clock, language and region -> THAN !important! go to the formats tab and switch japanese format + choose japanese locale. At least it helped me

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
Hi!

Sorry if this question does not belong here but...does anybody knows if there are mods for the game or still not?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Sorry if this question does not belong here but...does anybody knows if there are mods for the game or still not?
If you go read the last couple pages, you might see some uncensor discussion. With everything learned while doing that, modding this game would take an entire community of people who appreciate the game, and dedicate time to decompiling and recompiling a working version. This takes time and energy, and may very well only be possible with the assistance of the developer.
That being said, the dev learned that we were talking about modding a free copy of his game, and not as a consumer, and that was frustrating to him.

The reason the big modding communities exist, (such as Skyrim, or Koikatsu as good examples), is because modding the game is relatively easy, and desired. Hell, Bethesda even gave their community a toolkit to create content, which is probably the smartest thing they ever did.

TLDR
Mods are not going to happen unless you can do it yourself.

Reactions: Blubari

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Aziien, there are some phone apps that emulate the vr controllers, you still need 2 phones tho
Ye but i dont think its worth the work, and i dont own 2 phones ill just have to scrape enough money together to actually buy a newer vr headset at some point

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
Ye but i dont think its worth the work, and i dont own 2 phones ill just have to scrape enough money together to actually buy a newer vr headset at some point
Maybe an oculus quest and use sidequest/sideload?

I admit I havn't investigated it, but i think it goes about loading/streaming computer VR apps in the oculus quest(kinda like Ivry)

TyphoonNL

May 24, 2018
i found out that in Content\models\tex\dds\ you can open those files in photoshop (those files are textures)
and it looks like the files that start with chinchin are the censored dick

Reactions: yoyomistro

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
i found out that in Content\models\tex\dds\ you can open those files in photoshop (those files are textures)
and it looks like the files that start with chinchin are the censored dick
Good lead, especially when the shader mosaic is absent.
But textures to be uncensored require an artist who can match the style, and produce something that isn't abominable. ;)
GL

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes