Collection Video Mack G4 collection [2024-04-27] [Mack Gee/mackgee4]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OnlyTheBest8

Donor
Aug 12, 2021
Somehow I cannot use that torrent, said "inconsistency hybrid torrent file" and the magnet link got error too.
Which client are you using? I recommend qBittorrent. Torrents are identified using a hash based on the files contained there are two versions and I'm using both (hybrid) maybe your client calculates it a bit differently? You can try this magnet link (only using version 1):
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c1e736b6eef096f9aeb8483c58d5df62fcfde9dd&dn=Mack+G4+Collection+Encoded+v4&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce

Reactions: fuubusena

fuubusena

Oct 28, 2017
Which client are you using? I recommend qBittorrent. Torrents are identified using a hash based on the files contained there are two versions and I'm using both (hybrid) maybe your client calculates it a bit differently? You can try this magnet link (only using version 1):
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c1e736b6eef096f9aeb8483c58d5df62fcfde9dd&dn=Mack+G4+Collection+Encoded+v4&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
I'm using BitComet and the above link still not work. By switching to qBittorrent it works with the torrent file. Downloading now. Great thanks.

Nov 21, 2021
Code:
what the code use for? i not a torrent user idk what that is

OnlyTheBest8

Donor
Aug 12, 2021
im downloaded the torrent, some how got it to work. But when i play the video, most of the time the video freezing and lagging, hơ can i fix this, please help
There is a README in the torrent. I recommend reading the section: My device can't play the video
I've created the torrent as a convenient archive if you just want to watch the videos maybe the original 1080p version is better suited for you or you can watch on some streaming sites. If you have the storage also the original 4k version could work for you. H265 is pretty resource hungry so without a graphics card and old CPU the videos can't be played real time.

Nov 21, 2021
There is a README in the torrent. I recommend reading the section: My device can't play the video
I've created the torrent as a convenient archive if you just want to watch the videos maybe the original 1080p version is better suited for you or you can watch on some streaming sites. If you have the storage also the original 4k version could work for you. H265 is pretty resource hungry so without a graphics card and old CPU the videos can't be played real time.
aight thx

Zregor95

Mar 4, 2024
Does he named every OCs models he worked with?
can anyone tell me the name of models from each Project, especially the Project 5 and 12.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes