Collection Video Mack G4 collection [2024-04-27] [Mack Gee/mackgee4]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bobkobobek

Oct 12, 2020
I rendered in different codec and format, which results in better compression. In the end it's more or less the same quality at lower file size. I'll se when i have time to render it again, might just downscale existing 4k one.
Added downscaled 1080p 120fps version. Same link.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
what'd you guys think? i thought it was pretty good
I appreciate that there is a lot more fking here and less teasing, which project 18 definitely lingered on a bit too much. The cuck stuff is getting a bit old but that's just me.

My favorite scene tho is when she slaps the cock on her tongue. That was hot.

Reactions: FunkyJustin

dreamdaddybrowny

Jul 27, 2017
what'd you guys think? i thought it was pretty good
I thought it was pretty great. I've said it before but I really love how they're improving in making the fucking more intense, deeper, and harder. And I definitely like that they're including more deepthroat. I ESPECIALLY love the stomach bulging.

I do wish it was more vaginal but this is such a great improvement. Hope Mack keeps up this intensity, I love it

Reactions: Parzysty

ikko

Feb 14, 2020
He upload some short animations, but some AIMI's works are not included:(

bobkobobek

Oct 12, 2020
If anybody is interested I made 120fps version of my favorite project a while ago:
This one came out a lot better than 19 since there's not as many things going on at once.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tenneybox

Sunny329

Jun 15, 2020
If anybody is interested I made 120fps version of my favorite project a while ago:
This one came out a lot better than 19 since there's not as many things going on at once.
Bro, add 1080p version. Most people have 1080p monitor. Very less people have 4K monitors. 1080p is the norm right now.

Reactions: Themcabel

ADxD001

Sep 17, 2023
Got a request for project in 120fps. Will probably do the rest of them over time if they turn out ok.

appreciate it bro
By any means do you have project 19 bonus content ??
if anyone have please can you share.
:):)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes