3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
What do you do after you buy the pen drive and look at the computer? Threw a bunch of errors and hints stopped working.

Edit: Just went to new game > skip to new content

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
ok why have a cheat mod when the link dont work at all u keep getting this message You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
I asked about it using the "report" option and a moderator responded " Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread 'Ren'Py - Mad Adventure [v0.9] [MorbusGreaves]' - Removed from OP, it was deleted by creator of this mod."
So now it's also removed from the OP

Dragon Ember

Formerly 'DeathBlaze'
Nov 11, 2018
I asked about it using the "report" option and a moderator responded " Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread 'Ren'Py - Mad Adventure [v0.9] [MorbusGreaves]' - Removed from OP, it was deleted by creator of this mod."
ok do u know if they or making a new mod for the game or no just asking

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I honestly don't even recall there was ever a cheat mod for this game, the affection and corruption stats didn't even do shit.

Reactions: buktccbfc71
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes