• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
What do you do after you buy the pen drive and look at the computer? Threw a bunch of errors and hints stopped working.

Edit: Just went to new game > skip to new content

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
ok why have a cheat mod when the link dont work at all u keep getting this message You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
I asked about it using the "report" option and a moderator responded " Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread 'Ren'Py - Mad Adventure [v0.9] [MorbusGreaves]' - Removed from OP, it was deleted by creator of this mod."
So now it's also removed from the OP

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
I asked about it using the "report" option and a moderator responded " Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread 'Ren'Py - Mad Adventure [v0.9] [MorbusGreaves]' - Removed from OP, it was deleted by creator of this mod."
ok do u know if they or making a new mod for the game or no just asking

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I honestly don't even recall there was ever a cheat mod for this game, the affection and corruption stats didn't even do shit.

Reactions: buktccbfc71
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes