3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
didn't even get passed the first conversation of the update damn !
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/events.rpy", line 60, in execute
File "game/events.rpy", line 63, in execute
File "game/events.rpy", line 63, in <module>
File "game/events.rpy", line 44, in getHint
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'objName'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 36, in script call
File "game/mchouse.rpyc", line 43, in script
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mad Adventure 0.2
Mon Dec 19 21:36:08 2022
```

Reactions: MasKeLs

Ganuruze

Oct 22, 2020
On the menu press start don't go on LOAD, OLD saves don't work
didn't even get passed the first conversation of the update damn !
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 36, in script call
File "game/mchouse.rpyc", line 43, in script
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\FLASH GAMES\MadAdventure-0.1-pc\MadAdventure-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mad Adventure 0.2
Mon Dec 19 21:36:08 2022
```

Reactions: tossler and Sanjab

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
While I love the mom, and her sister (the best girls in the game). On the other hand, I don't like the daughter, not because of her attitude, but I think a change in the use of that body would be nice.
Nothing wrong with XXXlarge teenagers, which is the case here, even if the daughter is bigger than the mother, but in the variety is the taste, and the dev already put those two beautiful and voluptuous milfs.
I would even go so far as to say that the daughter looks older than the mom.
Since the daughter likes to exercise, why not give her another body type? athletic for example, she can have big breasts if you want, and a nice ass. But more on the toned side. (Of course, this is just a personal taste).:HideThePain:
But then another character is introduced, who is the mom's boss I think, and oh big surprise.... She has the same body.
As I said before, variety is the spice of life. ;)

Last edited:

MakDuck

Jan 19, 2023
Mad Adventure [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

- 92mb

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Up pls

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
I hope the dialogues will be improved later on, perhaps change up the story a bit to make it more interesting. It feels cheap and generic thus far, however I still really like the game.

I also wholeheartedly agree with this, especially the variety part - it's boring when most, if not all of the characters share exact same body type:

While I love the mom, and her sister (the best girls in the game). On the other hand, I don't like the daughter, not because of her attitude, but I think a change in the use of that body would be nice.
Nothing wrong with XXXlarge teenagers, which is the case here, even if the daughter is bigger than the mother, but in the variety is the taste, and the dev already put those two beautiful and voluptuous milfs.
I would even go so far as to say that the daughter looks older than the mom.
Since the daughter likes to exercise, why not give her another body type? athletic for example, she can have big breasts if you want, and a nice ass. But more on the toned side. (Of course, this is just a personal taste).:HideThePain:
But then another character is introduced, who is the mom's boss I think, and oh big surprise.... She has the same body.
As I said before, variety is the spice of life. ;)

Reactions: El Tanque
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes